RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked and neither is following the other so either they've fallen out or it was faked for the promotion.
I’ve just looked in who RVK follows and she does follow Esther Coren still. Not really sure who she is either - RVK says she has a blog in that interview ... is she related to Giles Coren?

I’ve just looked in who RVK follows and she does follow Esther Coren still. Not really sure who she is either - RVK says she has a blog in that interview ... is she related to Giles Coren?

However !!!! Esther Coren @onthespike isn’t following her !

Reactions: 1
O
Esther Coren doesn’t follow her back though? Also - I have never seen Grabby wear a ‘pinky’. Obviously just in it for the publicity!

Reactions: 8
O

Esther Coren doesn’t follow her back though? Also - I have never seen Grabby wear a ‘pinky’. Obviously just in it for the publicity!
They both sound incredibly pretentious and self absorbed. Ester was probably unhappy with Grabby’s answers. Not the image she was trying to portrait.

Reactions: 4
She’s married to Giles Coren. Poor woman.

I would guess that she has another personal IG account for family and friends as opposed to her public one.

Reactions: 1
Grabby? She doesn’t. Other than Freya’s.
I think she means Esther.
I did notice that she didn’t follow RVK and edited my original comment but don’t think it worked well.

Isn’t Giles a bit of a lovey In with the Royals ? If so I bet RVKs answer that they comment on Kate Middleton’s looks didn’t go down too well

Reactions: 3
I love Esther. She is a brilliant writer and I have known her in a professional capacity before she met Giles and the fact that she would be mates with Grabby almost makes me think that Grabby can’t be so bad. IT IS SO BEWILDERING!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s married to Giles Coren. Poor woman.

I would guess that she has another personal IG account for family and friends as opposed to her public one.
She’s ‘On the spike’ on insta as it links to her website

Reactions: 2