RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 116782
I’m no pearl-clutcher but that baby looks hot and bothered. Even if they eat early, say 6pm, the air temperature is not hot enough for her to have sweaty hair like that, surely?! Maybe she’d had a huge tantrum because she was hungry so was red from that?
I’d say she had probably just woke up from a nap and was sweaty from that

Reactions: 2
Lolz at her wanting to be reminded of Chipotle from when they were in the US. Personally her 'playing at house' faux Chipotle Burrito Station reminds me of Chipotle too. The one I visited on the Tottenham Court Road in London not two months ago.
Why must she set my cringe-o-meter to def con 20 in every single bastard post.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lolz at her wanting to be reminded of Chipotle from when they were in the US. Personally her 'playing at house' faux Chipotle Burrito Station reminds me of Chipotle too. The one I visited on the Tottenham Court Road in London not two months ago.
Why must she set my cringe-o-meter to def con 20 in every single bastard post.
She travels so she can eat at the same chain restaurants she goes to when she’s home. That girl is the most basic witch who has ever basicbitched.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wisteria is her only content right now.

She has renovated the house, landscaped the garden and had the baby. (I scrolled right back on her IG earlier this week. Call it ISO boredom. Did you know she ripped a marble mantle piece out of her house and sold it? Or that she has stone column relics in her garden that she very rarely shows, in fact I think she is trying to disguise them with ivy.)

Her feed used to be marginally more interesting but it depended heavily on lots of travel, which she can’t do now and which will become increasingly difficult in the future as she has more children and they start school.

She’s peaked at 26.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This will come over so bitchy but the picture of them together on her stories genuinely made me feel uneasy and a bit squirmy. There’s just something so off about them.

Reactions: 13
She travels so she can eat at the same chain restaurants she goes to when she’s home. That girl is the most basic witch who has ever basicbitched.
she’s sooo basic and the most cringe thing is she has no clue. She genuinely thinks she’s refined, cool, different, superior.
the most hilarious thing about the burrito station is that SHE doesn’t eat, so it’s basically a burrito station for Ben and The Gram. She probably picked at some chia seeds. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree that there’s literally zero content. Had a quick scroll back and found the same photos from 2019 that she posted a few days ago from her lounge window...

5809FB7E-9C4D-49B8-853E-20DA9E58DE23.jpeg
31650A8F-CC86-420E-B12F-D5800C114DC8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
When you scroll back it’s interesting to see what she’s no longer showing - like the front hallway which really does have the most elegant staircase - it just means lots more recycling of the same views.

She isn’t switching things up around the house either: she’s decorated and that’s it. Except the fireplace - didn’t she paint it F&B Sulking Room pink as part of an advertising contract? Pretty sure she painted over that quick smart. What a way to earn a living!!

Reactions: 2
I think {that} guy has aged quite badly too. He’s mid 30s but could pass for mid 40s.

Has she ever been to Mexico? She seems to have places where she feels comfortable and returns to them.

Reactions: 3
It's weird when I first started following her I really liked her house decor. But when you start to look closer most of it looks drab, dusty and unfinished... and so twee it makes me nauseous. Its also now a bit dated. I still like the dark sitting room (the snug I think?) but as for the garden I really, really dislike it. I get the aesthetic she's after but I feel like splitting the lawn into 4 is a really weird thing to do and renders the garden unusable for a lot of things especially when kids get older and want to play with lots of space etc.
I'm sure the garden is an exact copy of what grabgranmummas has at the much coveted barn conversion. Grabbys house most certainly isn't what she makes it out to be 🤭🤭 Definitely not aesthetically pleasing on the outside the front of the property. Hence why only the front door with the aluminum tubs full of bulbs carefully staged on the steps and the wisteria, gets showcased for the intagrab-a-gram. Her previous house was nicer and more homely.

Reactions: 3
There’s enough food on that Burrito station for about 6 people!!! Looks like Benpecked is having Burrito every night for the next week 😂

Just counted up and by this time last year she’d been on 7 holidays. California, Maldives, Amsterdam, soho farm, Kent coast, Oxford, Norfolk.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This will come over so bitchy but the picture of them together on her stories genuinely made me feel uneasy and a bit squirmy. There’s just something so off about them.
I think it's because we know he's groomed her and they've had a child. Plus they look like they've no chemistry whatsoever. Grabby just went with is as I'm assuming his impressive pay packet {Which is 10x more than anyone else's husband don't you know 😒} is what made her go along with it anyway. Manipulation and status. I've got to say, she might not be well off financially as she make a out. But she's mid 20s. Got a huge almost 1mil house. She gets sent free stuff, more travelling than anyone will ever do all by her mid 20s.

Admittedly she makes it look boring but that's all she knows and from the outside if there wasn't tattle or anything dodgy going on, she's successful in everyone else's eyes really.

Reactions: 6