RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I know everyone but I absolutely love the parasol they brought on hols. Actually planning to order a little beach chair from this brand. Anyone else? 🙊

Reactions: 1
This is an interesting article about influencer income during the Pandemic.
“‘I’m trying to be very real at the moment’ he says, adding that he won’t buy any more Hermes bags this year.”

Influencers like that, who can’t provide any real content apart from posing with tit no one can afford (not even them, were the goods not being “gifted”) need to end.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chuffed to bits with my parasol. Cost me £44 including the base. It's a bit bigger too and also protects against UV rays. Perfect for kids.
Where did you get yours from please? Looking for one for my baby to play outside under x

Where did you get yours from please? Looking for one for my baby to play outside under x
Ebay :) if I can find the link in a second I'll pm you. It's nice. However I've had an issue with the base. It arrived split in half due to clumsy delivery drivers but they've sent me out a replacement for free x

Chuffed to bits with my parasol. Cost me £44 including the base. It's a bit bigger too and also protects against UV rays. Perfect for kids.

£200 really shows how out of touch she is. For someone so tight I'm sure she's done it just to tag the brand. Did anyone see the comments about them not being able to justify the cost? Impractical grab

Off topic..but where was your parasol one? Desperately need one for 7 month old

I just don’t get why you’d want to share such personal, intimate photos. definitely over sharing IMO
There is NO WAY that Ben thought to spontaneously take that photo either, so is she directing a shoot between contractions?! It’s actually quite sad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is NO WAY that Ben thought to spontaneously take that photo either, so is she directing a shoot between contractions?! It’s actually quite sad
I bet you she had a ‘shot list’ for him. I’m actually surprised she didn’t have a birth photographer but then again unless it was #gifted there’s no way she’d be spending her own money on it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link here but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to private message on here. If not admin please delete & I completely understand. I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to things like this.
The parasol was from Ebay

I do like Grabby's parasol. But there's more important/better things to buy for £200 for the average every day person when their husband doesn't earn 10x more than everyone else 😏 Especially also when you've got children 😊 we're really happy with ours.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link here but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to private message on here. If not admin please delete & I completely understand. I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to things like this.
The parasol was from Ebay

I do like Grabby's parasol. But there's more important/better things to buy for £200 for the average every day person when their husband doesn't earn 10x more than everyone else 😏 Especially also when you've got children 😊 we're really happy with ours.
I found one like grabbys on eBay. Still too pricey for me though!

It astounds me that her phone is beside her during all that- in all my labours I Was away with the fairies on gas and air and couldn’t have even told you where I was at, never mind my phone 🤣

ps that photo is 7 shades of horrific 🤢
You're absolutely spot on! I can't even remember looking at my phone once during the couple of days I was in labour! My husband took care of ringing and messaging friends and family and definitely wasn't taking pictures of me in my most vulnerable moments/positions!

It astounds me that her phone is beside her during all that- in all my labours I Was away with the fairies on gas and air and couldn’t have even told you where I was at, never mind my phone 🤣

ps that photo is 7 shades of horrific 🤢
This!!!! I had my first child in September and I had no idea what time or day it was, I didn't know where my phone was.... I'm still not entirely sure how it got to the hospital but I didn't see it during labour...because well...I was in labour!!!!

I also agree that she must have planned these photos beforehand which is MENTAL.

also...that photo...with the nighty pulled up...it almost looks like that has been done on purpose to ensure the nappy is on show.

I mean....do we know that these photos were taken when she was actually in labour.....😂😂😂😂😂 she's done more insane things before for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 11