RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It astounds me that her phone is beside her during all that- in all my labours I Was away with the fairies on gas and air and couldn’t have even told you where I was at, never mind my phone 🤣

ps that photo is 7 shades of horrific 🤢
Same to be honest. Off my tits on gas and air 🤪

This!!!! I had my first child in September and I had no idea what time or day it was, I didn't know where my phone was.... I'm still not entirely sure how it got to the hospital but I didn't see it during labour...because well...I was in labour!!!!

I also agree that she must have planned these photos beforehand which is MENTAL.

also...that photo...with the nighty pulled up...it almost looks like that has been done on purpose to ensure the nappy is on show.

I mean....do we know that these photos were taken when she was actually in labour.....😂😂😂😂😂 she's done more insane things before for the gram.
It’s been suggested before that she might not actually have been in labour here and it’s staged. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest tbh

Reactions: 12
This!!!! I had my first child in September and I had no idea what time or day it was, I didn't know where my phone was.... I'm still not entirely sure how it got to the hospital but I didn't see it during labour...because well...I was in labour!!!!

I also agree that she must have planned these photos beforehand which is MENTAL.

also...that photo...with the nighty pulled up...it almost looks like that has been done on purpose to ensure the nappy is on show.

I mean....do we know that these photos were taken when she was actually in labour.....😂😂😂😂😂 she's done more insane things before for the gram.
Probably some kinky sex game her husband likes........ we know he likes children

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think the pic is staged for two reasons - the room is at the front of the house so you surely wouldn’t leave the curtains open with your nappy-clad arse up in the air for anyone to see.
Also - yes it was summer but she says this was in the evening - I don’t think the light would be as bright?! Could be wrong.

Went into her blog post to have a look - who the F has time to light bloody candles for labour too (later pics in the pool)?!

Reactions: 6
I think the pic is staged for two reasons - the room is at the front of the house so you surely wouldn’t leave the curtains open with your nappy-clad arse up in the air for anyone to see.
Also - yes it was summer but she says this was in the evening - I don’t think the light would be as bright?! Could be wrong.

Went into her blog post to have a look - who the F has time to light bloody candles for labour too (later pics in the pool)?!
Also she so so SO obviously bought those white frilly knickers, thinking about the shots of her 'in labour' for the gram.

Who on earth would put on white frilly knickers when you have birth waters, and possibly blood and meconeum coming out of you - not to mention a midwife looking up your fanny.

White frilly knickers? During labour?!

And the tiny towel on top of the acres of plastic in her beige sitting room? How long would you be comfortable like that. Youd stick to the plastic for one.

There is literally no way that's an actual shot of labour. It's just a picture of a grown woman with her arse in the air like a baby.

• Haha
Also she so so SO obviously bought those white frilly knickers, thinking about the shots of her 'in labour' for the gram.

Who on earth would put on white frilly knickers when you have birth waters, and possibly blood and meconeum coming out of you - not to mention a midwife looking up your fanny.

White frilly knickers? During labour?!

And the tiny towel on top of the acres of plastic in her beige sitting room? How long would you be comfortable like that. Youd stick to the plastic for one.

There is literally no way that's an actual shot of labour. It's just a picture of a grown woman with arse in the air like a baby.
They’re disposable pants. They do tend to have a frilly edge. The type the ladies used when I was a carer had a similar edge

Well spotted!! Nothing gets past the detectives of tattle 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s disturbing to think she would go to these lengths but sadly I wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell Grabs, did she put crack cocaine in those carnitas as she’s flying high as a kite *if you know you know* . Aaalllllll the love for Gramps tonight, maybe his luck’s in {🤢}

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness Freya’s arms look so pink and not the kind of pink if you’re a bit hot, but properly sunburnt! 😡

Oh the irony of ‘The book you wish your parents had read’ for poor Freya it’ll be a the danger of sun damage! Grabby you’re such a tit parent in my eyes! And I say this as someone who has been working with kids for over 15 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell Grabs, did she put crack cocaine in those carnitas as she’s flying high as a kite *if you know you know* . Aaalllllll the love for Gramps tonight, maybe his luck’s in {🤢}
She's eyeing up baby number 2.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She made a burrito station for two of them? Could you even be arsed.

Oh yeah, it’s not two of them, I forgot Instagram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my goodness Freya’s arms look so pink and not the kind of pink if you’re a bit hot, but properly sunburnt! 😡

Oh the irony of ‘The book you wish your parents had read’ for poor Freya it’ll be a the danger of sun damage! Grabby you’re such a tit parent in my eyes! And I say this as someone who has been working with kids for over 15 years!
The absolute LIE that she’s had no time to read a book since Frey Bentos was born.. what was she doing through the early months of night feeds and being naptrapped- curating her Pinterest boards and planning months of staged photos perhaps??
I know my kindle got an absolute battering though, the perfect time to get through some books!

If it is, he’ll know. It will be on the calendar going on how planned Baby Bee was. Military operation!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
74B5468A-6C4B-4218-8882-0D01C313292D.jpeg

I’m no pearl-clutcher but that baby looks hot and bothered. Even if they eat early, say 6pm, the air temperature is not hot enough for her to have sweaty hair like that, surely?! Maybe she’d had a huge tantrum because she was hungry so was red from that?

Reactions: 2