RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the post this evening and #ohengland has to be her trolling tattlers?? {{{Who even says things like that, seriously??????????}}}

Reactions: 6
It must be lovely to have “work” that you just put aside for days because you feel overwhelmed by it. She is an embarrassment.
And to talk about the best time to lockdown??!! For a start grabby you haven’t lockdown yourself. You still see your family who are not in the same household. And so lovely having a garden, greenhouse AND 2 allotments. While many people don’t even have a small garden. Rub it in a bit more to those.

Reactions: 12
If I had to put money in it, I’d say that she spent the weekend at her parents. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was still there. I’m sure she has plenty of pics taken over the last few weeks that she can post as if they were just taken.

Reactions: 9
The irony of the last line of that piece by Rhonda Byrne

“May perfect health be with you”

Only if you stay in your OWN home and not visit family FFS!

E69ACCFE-C280-4D8D-9AF1-ECA011B2007B.jpeg

Unless you catch the “inconvenient” pandemic virus {that is killing people} because you “flouted” all the rules... 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can guarantee ‘oh England’ will rapidly disappear as soon as the reality of pouring rain and 12 degrees in June hits home and Grabby is forced to contemplate a summer without dreamy gelato.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just for clarity, posing an F and M basket on a window sill is NOT classy. It's tacky, pretentious and super wank. FYI.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What a weird angle to show off her wisteria. Wonder if it’s her semi-neighbours so she can’t show from the outside?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5