RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think there is some secret Mumma catch up time going on? It’s oh so quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Very quiet. Wonder if she/they have got ill? Wouldn’t wish that on them, but equally wouldn’t be surprised given the fact that they’ve ignoring the law regarding social distancing...

Reactions: 4
When she goes offline for days it's usually because she's landed in some {dreamy?} location, or grabbed herself some freebies...

I do hope they aren't unwell of course.

When she goes offline for days it's usually because she's landed in some {dreamy?} location, or grabbed herself some freebies...

I do hope they aren't unwell of course.
Or when she is sad and finding life hard. She must be falling to pieces given she can’t go on her holidays or to her beloved Soho Farmhouse. Mumma has been out running today so things can’t be too serious (and I hope they aren’t)

Reactions: 8
She normally announces when she's "taking a break" She wouldn't dare travel anywhere and suddenly pop up in an exotic location. I recon she's just got f all to say!!!!

She's very quiet.. It's Monday I thought she would be going on about her {dreamy} weekend by now..

Reactions: 3