RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of curiosity why don’t you like Elle?
Can we not get into Elle chat again? She has her own thread. I’ve already had to ask admin to delete comments this week that derailed this thread about GRABBY

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's really hit a new low with the ad about the gratitude cards. She has to be skimming a profit there. Have frontline workers got the time to open endless envelopes in any case?

It's even worse knowing she's flouting the rules at the same time.

We see you GrabbaDabbaDolla

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She's really hit a new low with the ad about the gratitude cards. She has to be skimming a profit there. Have frontline workers got the time to open endless envelopes in any case?

It's even worse knowing she's flouting the rules at the same time.

We see you GrabbaDabbaDolla
Sad to use/mention the NHS for her to make a profit. Maybe try donating the profit to the NHS RVK?? Or would you not know how to go about that or would it look patronising (was that what she said in the past about donating??)
You didn’t seem to care/probably still don’t about the NHS while doing a pointless photo shoot at your mums and country walks with her while many nhs staff are not even able to see their own children let alone their mothers

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sad to use/mention the NHS for her to make a profit. Maybe try donating the profit to the NHS RVK?? Or would you not know how to go about that or would it look patronising (was that what she said in the past about donating??)
You didn’t seem to care/probably still don’t about the NHS while doing a pointless photo shoot at your mums and country walks with her while many nhs staff are not even able to see their own children let alone their mothers
Well said 👏

Reactions: 12
I don't know if I'm more disgusted about the fact she went round her mum or the reply she gave to the first person to catch her...she is hoping 99.9% of.people won't even notice? Fuckwit !

Reactions: 9
It’s literally laughable how these people copy each other

Oh hi boring bland rainbow painted white wooden floor wooden dollshouse of nightmares and prison cot! It’s so embarrassing
The cot is revolting - not only is it like something from a Romanian orphanage in the 20th century but why would you want your child’s face pushed up against cold bars at night? Would you like that as an adult?! So weird.

Reactions: 13
The cot is revolting - not only is it like something from a Romanian orphanage in the 20th century but why would you want your child’s face pushed up against cold bars at night? Would you like that as an adult?! So weird.
Prunella Poppy is as tragic as she is hilarious

• Heart
Prunella Poppy is as tragic as she is hilarious
I agree. If you can't think for yourself then fine, but why would you mindlessly copy someone who is an absolute low life, shallow, snob of society who has zero personality of her own. It's super tragic.

There are millions of wonderful people to be inspired by. Not bloody Grabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No posts or stories for 2 days along with rain...who’s waiting for the Grabby’s got ‘depression’ posts tomorrow?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Oh hi boring bland rainbow painted white wooden floor wooden dollshouse of nightmares and prison cot! It’s so embarrassing
It’s an illness, Blossoming Birds has it too

Reactions: 8
I don't know if I'm more disgusted about the fact she went round her mum or the reply she gave to the first person to catch her...she is hoping 99.9% of.people won't even notice? Fuckwit !
I ‘liked’ a reply that had been left on her page saying that she had poor judgment and could use her page for better, to encourage people to stay home and stay safe. The comment was perfectly civil and not at all rude. She blocked me. What a twit she is, can’t bear to be challenged.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Hang on though, I know it’s a total insta-cliché pic, but the bland rainbow and baby from above was posted over a month ago by prunella poppy... is RVK running out of inspo maybe without all her freebies to show off 🧐

Hang on though, I know it’s a total insta-cliché pic, but the bland rainbow and baby from above was posted over a month ago by prunella poppy... is RVK running out of inspo maybe without all her freebies to show off 🧐
Good spot! Also, although I think she copies Grabby, Prunella has been doing some quite funny tik toks recently- I wonder if she is actually going to overtake Grabby?!

Reactions: 6
I agree. If you can't think for yourself then fine, but why would you mindlessly copy someone who is an absolute low life, shallow, snob of society who has zero personality of her own. It's super tragic.

There are millions of wonderful people to be inspired by. Not bloody Grabby.
I’m sure those design ideas aren’t original to Grabby though. They all cope each other. Tragic. I agree, that cot is dire.

Reactions: 5