RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys see Elle from Feathering the Empty nest said she has received lots of opportunities to work with baby products but she won’t be accepting any gifts or promotion work as she already has everything they need which i thought was so lovely! But i would have LOVED to have seen rvk’s face when she read that! Probably thinking how can she not want to GRAB GRAB GRAB!! They are just worlds apart!!

Reactions: 26
Did you guys see Elle from Feathering the Empty nest said she has received lots of opportunities to work with baby products but she won’t be accepting any gifts or promotion work as she already has everything they need which i thought was so lovely! But i would have LOVED to have seen rvk’s face when she read that! Probably thinking how can she not want to GRAB GRAB GRAB!! They are just worlds apart!!
Yes, really refreshing to see. Just goes to show that you can still have a lot of followers and not be an hole.

Reactions: 19
'......with her in my tummy' 🤢 award winning writer? I think not!

Also does anyone else think Freya always looks sunburnt?

Reactions: 7
in the comments... ' i feel so sad there's no family/friends to share it with'. SHUT THE ABSOLUTE FRONT DOOR YOU UTTER HELMET SPECIMEN.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, she’s a joke. Almost a caricature of the worst kind of influencer.
I think she might be the kind of person that you wouldn’t be able to offer advice to. It’s her way or no way.
The post this morning?? It’s incredulous, almost obnoxious, that she can post about taking her daughter to her parents and considers that to be ok and then to talk of staying home etc.
I totally agree with what has been said about Elle FTEN. I don’t particularly like Elle and don’t follow her but it’s fantastic news that she’s expecting and what class she has shown in her whole attitude towards the ‘freebies’.
And that’s what ‘Reblocka’ lacks - class.

Reactions: 13
Also does anyone else think Freya always looks sunburnt?
Another yes, though she may have her father’s very fair skin and colouring.*

I’m genuinely still in shock at how burnt and/or hot Becky allowed the baby to get in Australia.**
532B1D02-7E5E-40AE-8098-452645199EFD.jpeg

* Edit: father who has had SKIN CANCER in the past.
** Edit: noses don’t go red from being hot and sweaty, only cheeks do; noses go red from sunburn. And I bet she edited a lot of the red out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Who goes on holiday and spends time ordering a wooden rainbow (for a baby you don’t even have yet)? She is unbelievably sly - with her stay home hashtags and bleating on about not seeing family. Trying to rewrite history but we won’t forget.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who goes on holiday and spends time ordering a wooden rainbow (for a baby you don’t even have yet)? She is unbelievably sly - with her stay home hashtags and bleating on about not seeing family. Trying to rewrite history but we won’t forget.
I’ve never seen a more dull and boring rainbow.

Reactions: 5
She’s worried about dealing with a toddler! If she is anything like her mother you will have your work cut out for you! Thousands of people dying and you can’t listen and follow the simple rules set by our government. Maybe start thinking before acting RVK?? Someone is watching everything you do {and soaking it alllll in}

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hey, here's some nice cards to send to people working in the NHS
{disclaimer, I'm also profiting} *affiliate

bleeping hell Grabby. Truly sold your soul.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
With ref to elle she has actually had a hard time in comparison to grabby and her 3 month struggle to conceive resulting in something to do with bees coming to the rescue. Get a grip rebecca.

Reactions: 9
Honestly, she’s a joke. Almost a caricature of the worst kind of influencer.
I think she might be the kind of person that you wouldn’t be able to offer advice to. It’s her way or no way.
The post this morning?? It’s incredulous, almost obnoxious, that she can post about taking her daughter to her parents and considers that to be ok and then to talk of staying home etc.
I totally agree with what has been said about Elle FTEN. I don’t particularly like Elle and don’t follow her but it’s fantastic news that she’s expecting and what class she has shown in her whole attitude towards the ‘freebies’.
And that’s what ‘Reblocka’ lacks - class.

Just out of curiosity why don’t you like Elle?

Reactions: 1