RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ignores most comments so why didnt she just ignore you instead of saying something totally random that doesnt answer your Q. Shes mad.
Think it was because I was one of the first people to comment so it really stood out

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry, but in a time when lots of people dont even have gardens and can't go outside more than once - shut the F*CK up about your massive one, PLUS the allotment! ...... I thought allotments were for people who didn't have gardens or much outside space? Ugh.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry, but in a time when lots of people dont even have gardens and can't go outside more than once - shut the F*CK up about your massive one, PLUS the allotment! ...... I thought allotments were for people who didn't have gardens or much outside space? Ugh.
She’s absolutely ruined that garden as well.

Reactions: 1
It looks so sunny there, why has Freya not got a hat on?! It was 18 and overcast here today but I still popped a sun hat on the baby as their skin is SO sensitive

She's planning on a summer house for Bentos? I count about three outbuildings already. She is so greedy and entitled.

Reactions: 4
I’ve thought that so many times about the allotment. I thought there were always waiting lists and for people who didn’t have gardens to then be able to have an outdoor space. And she has spoken about taking on another space next to their existing one!! Selfish with a garden that size. Would love to hear her justify!!

I’ve thought that so many times about the allotment. I thought there were always waiting lists and for people who didn’t have gardens to then be able to have an outdoor space. And she has spoken about taking on another space next to their existing one!! Selfish with a garden that size. Would love to hear her justify!!
Her justification would be 'but it wouldn't fit in with my garden aesthetics', just like her excuse for everything. She is so used to getting what ever she wants that I don't think other people or sharing Vs grabby greed even enters her head. She's just more, more, more.

When she was called out on accepting such a gross about of free baby stuff and people suggested that she donated some, she was shocked and appalled at the idea. Her exact words were 'How would I even find a disadvantaged family to give a Bugaboo to. That would be incredibly patronising and unrealistic'.

Grabby, we know where you live (because you posted your bloody house ad online to brag, and the name of the cafe at the end of your street). I know for a fact that you don't live in an special elitist village in the middle of nowhere like you pretend. The M25 runs literally less than a mile away from your rotting front door. Watford women's refuge is a stones throw (frow?) from you, as are thousands of struggling families, food banks and other charities. You just chose to ignore them because it ruins your whimsical fake aesthetic that you create to make yourself feel wealthy and important.

Open your bloody eyes you smug, privileged twit. Your behaviour gives me second hand embarrassment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As much as I dislike her, I think the allotment is more Ben. I think he probably goes there to escape this faux life she's got him living in.

Reactions: 16
As much as I dislike her, I think the allotment is more Ben. I think he probably goes there to escape this faux life she's got him living in.
You're probably right there! She makes him do the garden as per her pinterest board, takes all the credit for it, but won't let him put in anything that he wants so he has an allotment (which she also takes credit for).

There's absolutely no way she's turning over the soil and laying manure! :LOL:

If she put any weight on a spade/fork she'd snap! Or maybe it's just the mirror playing tricks?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So who is brave enough to ask if she's still seeing mumma and the pup? I'm sure if they were actually following the government advice, we would have been inundated with content about how much they are missing each other..???

.. Rules don't apply to Becky though, do they??

Reactions: 5
So who is brave enough to ask if she's still seeing mumma and the pup? I'm sure if they were actually following the government advice, we would have been inundated with content about how much they are missing each other..???

.. Rules don't apply to Becky though, do they??
I don't think we even need to ask. If she had been away from her Mumma we'd have heard nothing but moaning and meltdowns over how hard mum life is and how awful this all is for her, just like she did when her Mum dared to go on holiday without her.

Reactions: 5
I think her house is a pile of tit, but I’m pretty into her garden 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ruined how so?
I just (personally) hate the way she's divided it into 4 sections - there was a beautiful big expanse of lawn before hand. I hate the big white fence at the end. I hate the grey metal tubs and old baths / sinks everywhere as planters. Personally i would have had a lovely covered seating area at the end, established beds all around and kept that huge lawn for her child(ren) to play on, kick a football etc ... but God forbid would she ever have anything such as a climbing frame or trampoline ?!

Reactions: 3
What's Mumma saying on her own feed/stories? Does anyone follow her? Agree she would be having a meltdown and going on ad nauseum about how hard things are if she wasn't seeing her at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.