RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Mumma has been round to Grabahandful today to help out. Because no mama can cope with one small baby up chucking without support, right?
It's hilarious there are people 'on the inside' of Mumma's account providing updates whilst it has been closed off to the rest of the peasants!

Reactions: 4
I wanted to get one for this baby but I'm glad I've seen that even nannies aren't insured for it. The ignorance in Grabby's post here made me really scratch my head. "We believe they're breathable". If they aren't they aren't.. same with cot bumpers.

Reactions: 2
"We believe they're breathable". If they aren't they aren't.. same with cot bumpers.
I used a sleepyhead a few years ago as a last resort after weighing up risks (absolutely awful reflux and always falling asleep holding baby on sofa) so ALMOST had some respect for her admitting using it......unlike so many influencers who clearly do and then make a point of saying they only do for ‘supervised day naps’ to avoid controversy. And fair enough as it is against safe sleep guidelines, so you should not promote it.

But as always, it is just the way she goes about it which is just so know-it-all. She knows better than the Lullaby Trust blah blah blah..... So no respect, just more childish ‘I am the expert and don’t tell me otherwise’, as expected.

She’s a dreadful know it all, ad hider and snob-without-reason, but an unwell baby after a long haul flight at the moment? I’d be very worried if I were her.

Reactions: 8
She’s a dreadful know it all, ad hider and snob-without-reason, but an unwell baby after a long haul flight at the moment? I’d be very worried if I were her.
Didn’t she say something cavalier about braving Coronavirus on their flight back?

Reactions: 7
Babies get poorly all the time and I hope she gets better soon. But really hope she doesn’t then become an expert on sickness / poorly babies!

Reactions: 3
She'll be worried about Freya Beya chopsy wopsy bentos pie - Is this the first time she has been poorly?

She wasnt this quiet when she gave birth. 12 hours after birth and her baby had already been arranged in her first flat lay.

Reactions: 9
I really hope Freya is okay. My girl had what we thought was a sickness bug and ended up in hospital over the weekend as it escalated into something much worse. It was the scariest weekend of my life and as much as Rvk irritates me, I wouldn't wish her to go through what we have.

Reactions: 12
My kids *touch wood* have never had one yet but I'm really emetophobic. However our little girl before she was 2 had a temp over 40 and I don't think I slept for 3 nights. I was so frightened and the hospitals didn't do much. I too hope she's Okay. Maybe they've just all caught norovirus as it's still doing it's rounds?

So sorry you went through that. Hope she’s recovered now.

I would suspect that’s what is happening as everyone in the fam is so quiet. Absolutely hope poor little Freya is ok.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.