Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wobblehead

VIP Member
This does my head in. Yes it is a ffffing ad because if you didn’t post that you had the dress given for free so all your followers could see it they would not send you any more fffing free stuff. We are not thick - you don’t post these pictures out of the goodness of your heart you post them for personal gain END OF

Attachments

Reactions: 8

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Anybody catch her reel where she shows the wallpaper done behind the radiators, one wall done in each room because they've chosen retro radiators to be installed in each room and wanted to get wallpaper behind each one before installation 🙄. Also her telling of her 'accidental' wearing of a thong swimsuit while gardening at the same time as the tree surgeon trimming a tree in the garden. Sure Ruth it was the only thing you could wear while gardening 👍😉.
I missed that but who the fuck gardens in a swimming costume, let alone a thong one?! She mustn’t have anything pointy or thorny in her garden. It must’ve been the ‘lightest’ gardening session ever.

• Haha
  • Wow

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I'm surprised to hear that Ruth is 5'7 (she mentions it in her February favourites video). Quite short for a model even though I know there are exceptions (Kate Moss).

• Wow

Gulster

Casa Crilly should be begging silly. I've stopped watching her she so greedy and fake she is off the planet.
If you can't afford the big house then buy smaller. You don't flog off your completely innocent children to fund a lifestyle above your pay grade.
It beggars belief that her husband refuses to be used to help sales, but he's ok with using his children. Sick and awful couple.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Wow! I am really surprised to hear Ruth has given up the gorgeous Georgian pile. I thought that was her dream house - and it seemed to me that they were still in the renovations and redecoration stage. They haven't been living there all that long. She does seem very restless and impulsive; I think she has mentioned this about herself before. I wonder if it has something to do with her previous jet set model lifestyle? The location of this house must be amazing for her to want to move. I expect it's on the coast with a sea view? That's the only thing I can't think of that would make me give up my dream house.

She mentioned this house is mid-century (like the house she had before the Georgian house that she also tired of....) She also mentioned that Angelica's school has changed, but the nursery remains the same.

I wonder if Mr AMR is annoyed at her again for wanting to move so soon? I seem to remember she mentioned he was the last time she wanted to move after spending buckets of cash on renovating the first house.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
You do it :LOL:
No way would I advise asking Caroline but Ruth might be so flummoxed by the upfront nature of the question she might reveal all.
I’m too chicken 😂 Hirons scares the bejesus outta me, I’m never sure how to take her - have you seen her thread?! Could be right about Ruth though, she might just Blab😂

Lol! Caroline will tell you to 'get in the sea!'
Or call me a ‘salad’ 🥗🙄

• Haha

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I hate the new house, much prefer the elegance of the Georgian house and she’s talking guff about there being loads of land surrounding her new place, here... https://www.amodelrecommends.com/casa-crilly-and-the-double-renovation/
It’s wedged into the back corner of the plot so it looks like there’s a good bit of ground from the road but there really isn’t. That said, the village is much better than the one she moved from which has a MASSIVE Hanson stone & concrete quarry and is a nowhere near as pretty. She’s gone for location over house with this move and we know she loves mid century style over all else, so it’s a win-win for her.

I agree that she just couldn’t settle in the other house, it wasn’t her architectural taste and her plain, practical, functional clean lines mid-century interiors taste (and love of BROWN EVERYWHERE) just didn’t work with the strong, elegant period features of the house. I think the garden was way too big for them both to manage too. They bit off more than they could chew and went back to what they know and love. I wonder what they plan to do with the Georgian house though, whether they keep it, rent it and sell it when the market recovers a bit or what.

Wobblehead

VIP Member
I honestly think Ruth is one of the most effortlessly funny people on YT, and she has a gift for writing. If she were to write a book, I’d buy it in a heartbeat.
Isnt it funny how we are all different as I find Ruth completely unfunny and a complete try hard !!

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Attaching her latest stories on the new rules. She's complaining that they are bonkers and stupid (in big text). Then saying they are just guidelines and she's going to write her own rules and ignore them.

Uses some silly example that she would have to write ad if she shares photos of a tea towel she's been given.

She says how the hell are users going to know when something is paid for or not with these bonkers rules. Because saying ad paid, ad gifted is hard?:rolleyes:

Moaning that every single post would need an ad with such "stupid" rules.

It's so arrogant making up her own rules and passive aggressive comments that people questioning her have an axe to grind. Just shows how much shit they have all been getting away with for so long. They thought it would last forever and have got used to sneaky ways being the norm.

Attachments

• Heart

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I can't believe Ruth has moved again. I adore the Georgian house (Georgian houses are my dream homes).

I agree with some of the comments, I think Ruth liked the idea of being lady of the Manor but the reality was different, running costs, it was a listed building so you need permission to change things.

I wonder if she is looking to fill a gap in her life with the constant moving and renovation of houses. It was weird she was pregnant and living all over the place whilst the old house was being renovated and they barely moved back in before they moved.

Bizarre.

snarksnark

Chatty Member
Christ on a bike I don’t know how Josh Wood Hair is still in business - every influencer on the internet has gifted cuts and colour.
This - I would never go to them now. Why should I bloody pay full price for something they are gifting left, right and centre. I know it's only advertising, but even so.

I went off Ruth after I bought a reasonably expensive dental clean and polish brush that she reviewed that turned out to be absolute shite. I do like Dexter and the Bear though.

Reactions: 7
Really, really odd! She did the same thing with the house they owned before the Georgian one - spent months and heaven only knows how much cash renovating it, then sold it. I get the impression she's the type of person who always thinks the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, only to find she's still not happy when she gets there. 🙄
I also wonder if she felt like she’d shared a bit much in terms of personal info and the location of that house, everything was very public ... pretty extreme reason to move house but just a theory! Oh and the fact it will have cost £££ to heat.

I’m sure she’ll still want to broadcast any renovations in this new house so she can get free stuff though 🙄

Influenzapandemic

I don't like the river with weeins, my heart would be in my mouth. But if it was well fenced up I could do the love.......but then I start to think about things that live in or near a river like rats 🐀 and that Mr Bear doesn't look up to much.
We had a house that had a river at the bottom of the garden and it was glorious. I didn’t ever see a rat tbh. We had otters 🦦, and there was a cocker spaniel in it constantly 🤣

• Heart

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I don’t think they spent that much, they didn’t do any structural work apart from the bit on the side. The house was pretty tidy when they purchased so I think they just redecorated. The house isn’t even on the market unless they are selling privately so I don’t think money is a factor in the move.

I can’t wait to see the new house. They definitely have an eye for houses and from the fireplace I think it will be a kitch kind of 70’s home which is dated and they will need to modernise. That is typically their vibe.
I think the side extension rebuild cost the best part of £100,000, she didn't give the cost in her video buy basically said it could have been done for half the cost easily. They were slao having that retaining wall redone along side the drive at the same time. Then there was Barry and the costs of putting him in place and all the money she spent on plants (loads of lavender). The chickens she had for about 5 minutes.

She has taste and whilst she gets a lot gifted she also spends a lot on accessories and furnishings. I presume that she probably gets painters in rather than painting a room herself.

Also don't forget all the money they will have spent on Stamp Duty each time they move.

• Wow