Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char_92

Oh wow this thread has opened my eyes a bit. I always thought she was one of the good ones ??‍♀
Though to be fair I haven’t watched her in a little while. She seems really scatty & unorganised, it started to bug me watching her lol

It was sold by Savills for £1,125,000 - plenty of pictures still on their website. The inside (and outside) is immaculate, absolutely no renovation required - very bland in my opinion, not my taste at all. I'm not convinced it's her !! house - there are no wooden floors and no sign of the fireplace in her video.
I couldn’t see any brochure or pics or this one or the previous one. I really like Ruth I am just really intrigued !!

Is MCM just a spin on something 70s ?
It’s not my area of expertise but I just immediately think 70s with houses on stilts, basket chairs abd dark wood panelling 😂

Last edited:

madhuro

Has she ever said where in Somerset she lives?

They used to live in Leytonstone and someone here said mendip. So I guess Frome area?

Didn’t think she looked too good in these latest Triumph photos. I know she’s always been quite honest about hating exercise but given how much she harped on about the precious Peleton, surprised by just how skinnyfat she is - no waist at all and belly hanging over the waistband of her pants. Fair play to her for not going heavy on the airbrushing but definitely wouldn’t clock her as a former model if I didn’t know, made me feel quite good about my body! (Also that underwear is absolutely hideous!)

BigMavis

VIP Member
Wasn't the last mid century a short walk from the train? I seem to remember that from one of her vlogs. I'd love to live somewhere quiet but still have access to everything. Has this new place got a train station etc. I began to read an article yesterday on it but didn't finish it.

Author123

Chatty Member
One of which is a very popular/desirable village in that part of the country... 🕵🏻‍♀️ (Although that could describe a lot of the area! 😂)

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I think Caroline moved pretty far, didn't she? They went from what appeared to be a brownstone to that big house. I wonder if the entire family is still living with them...
Caroline lived in a 3 or 4 bedroomed, 2 floor flat (ground & basement) in a converted terraced townhouse in a nice, pretty central part of London. She moved to rural Somerset, about 2.5hrs away.

PoleStar

Chatty Member
I’m back with house watch based purely on her video about hoovers! The room she’s in doesn’t look like any of the properties previously mentioned in this thread from property sites.

Admittedly I only watched the video to see if a nose around her new house was on the cards.
Just watched that video - from what I saw of the house it looks just like her old one (the one before the Georgian house)!! Wonder if she regretted selling it?

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
It was sold by Savills for £1,125,000 - plenty of pictures still on their website. The inside (and outside) is immaculate, absolutely no renovation required - very bland in my opinion, not my taste at all. I'm not convinced it's her house - there are no wooden floors and no sign of the fireplace in her video.
that’s not the house we’re talking of, it’s got the wrong name