Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I found it a bit cringe TBH. I much prefer her old beauty content, felt like her posts were well written, informative but not rambly. Have no interest in the 'personality' stuff such as the Peleton. Followed her blog for beauty stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
In a recent video about house renovations Ruth said ir was getting quite intense in their new home and they might need to move out temporarily. It would be (H)ironic if they had to rent somewhere else because Caroline was in their previous place.

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I saw Ruth flogging Christie bedlinen on IG, I didn’t realise her house had a pool until then , lucky kids!

I like what she’s shown so far, albeit only background when she’s filming but it looks lovely.

As for the Hirons’ moving in , I would love to know how much she’s now worth if she’s been able to shell out that much.

She’s a gobby , lecturing hypocrite who follows the money but it’s worked out for her, fair do’s.

Last edited:

Wobblehead

VIP Member
Wow- they’ve moved house! The Georgian house was pretty much my dream home, but maybe the location wasn’t great if that’s partly been the driver for this new move. Wonder where it is/ what the view is.
I sometimes feel these influencers/celebrity types never seem happy. They dont seem to put down roots. It is probably by the coast now.

LovelyDay

Looks like her old house must have gone for at least £1.65m according to the listing. They do seem like they’re always moving.

• Wow

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I see she’s featuring another free sofa, in exchange for advertising on her interiors page, the sofa is sitting on the discounted carpet she got in exchange for publicity shots .

I knew she got into the interiors lark in order to fill the house up, honestly it’s a gravy train available only to those already loaded and with contacts.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Is there going to be a petulant little disclaimer every time they are required to actually stick to the rules?

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
I also agree with you about some legislation on exposing kids in this way.
I read an article about this a while ago which was saying how the legislation intended to protect child performers (with regards to working time, breaks, consent and how their money is invested etc) should be extended to children used in online work, because right now, as long as you're their parent you can work your little darlings as long as you want and then bank all their money so they get nothing. Which is a good idea and should be implemented asap.

Wonder how many of these influencers would be so keen if the money they earnt off their kids was then tied up for 18 years?

• Heart

Gulster

Cat food? How bloody desperate.
I'd be embarrassed to have it be known I sell my children's privacy to furnish a house I can't afford. What bottom feeders.
( some article I read recently called influencers the bottom feeders of society )
They built a studio/office for her in their last house which she was too lazy to ever sort out.

Who is she targeting? People rich enough to buy expensive furniture certainly don't follow influencers. Athough I imagine they have a good old bitch/sneer at the private school gate of oneupmanship.

• Heart

Schnitzel

Ruth is advertising a 'press sample' food box from a local hotel in her IG stories today. This seems really crass when she can well afford to pay for the food, and considering the difficulty so many people have had getting hold of food during this quarantine. Shame on the hotel for sending out free food, and shame on RC for accepting it. She is so incredibly privileged. It is in such poor taste for her to accept this press sample. It's on stories so it will disappear, but I am really rethinking following her account.

• Angry

albion

I think Ruth was really lucky Caroline bought the Georgian house, I think Ruth overpaid and development of the neighbouring field (addition of two ugly agricultural barns followed by an agricultural workers house) would have reduced its value. I don’t think Ruth would have achieved 2m for it on the open market, in the same village a 9 bed Georgian house with 10 acres, barns, tennis court etc where you own the view, was on the market for the same amount.

Ruth has now got permission to put a glass extension on her 70’s house.

Attachments

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
He's on Google images, its a pretty clear shot.
Absolutely no suggestion of the postman being the father of those kids :LOL:
I had built up in my mind that he was devilishly handsome, probably because his moniker Mr AMR reminded me of 007 along with this air of mystery surrounding him. Clearly he's a very private guy who prefers to be behind the lens rather than in front if it.
No hate or shade intended, I'm sure he's a very nice man and Ruth herself comes across as a nice, inoffensive albeit privileged person. Shes the least obnoxious of all the influencers I follow.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Yes, defo😂 I’m a Ruth fan too, I only came to the thread to have a nose. I like her quirkiness and dizziness, she can come across normal despite the big house. She’s not like some of the models/bloggers out there dripping with Chanel and fancy dressing rooms - in fact I was surprised at how modest her dress choices were for her 40th! There are definitely some bad ones out there, who all they do is be gifted designer item one after another.

I'm now heavily invested in Ruth's channel again.
Anyone else?

• Heart

PoleStar

Chatty Member
Really, really odd! She did the same thing with the house they owned before the Georgian one - spent months and heaven only knows how much cash renovating it, then sold it. I get the impression she's the type of person who always thinks the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, only to find she's still not happy when she gets there. 🙄

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
She's like that cliche of a bored person who keeps renovating and redecorating except hers is an extreme case because she keeps selling and moving. That's her prerogative but she will probably complain about the hassle

BigMavis

VIP Member
I’ve nosed on Ava’s IG and there are pics of her fairly recently in the garden so yes CH shelled out £2 million .

Wow, a sales woman extraordinaire!
Tell the CH thread what you found, there is a cross over but sometimes this thread is so quiet 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart

Vee6

VIP Member
Does anyone remember years ago when she randomly did an unboxing for a Chanel bag? It was pink.. I think, and she had bought it months before but hadn't even taken it out the packaging. Like she had bought a Chanel bag, which cost thousands and then forgot or wasn't interested enough to even look at it. That was odd. Or maybe I dreamt it...

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
How has she got no back fat? It's unfair.
Maybe some people only know Ruth from her influencer work nowadays, but she used to be a pretty successful model, and has always had a great figure. She put on weight after having kids and possibly relaxing her diet after years of being very careful about what she ate, but she seems to have toned up in the last year or so. I think she probably works out a lot and has cut down on all those Magnums she used to eat. Maybe she even has a personal trainer, although I don't think she's said if this is the case.