Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you had to leave your house immediately in an emergency then at least you'd have knickers on!
There has actually been a false fire alarm in the middle of the wither, at like 2 at night and I managed to get dressed in about a minute so no worries there. I always have easy to put on clothes ready beside my bed for when I wake up.

I just can't sleep with clothes on, when I have a bit more money I would like to try out linen/satin or even silk pj to see if it is more comfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Me too! Does she change her pj's every day? She probably has 20 sets of silk Liberty print and similar #gifted pj's and doesn't think twice they cost Ā£500 each. She must knacker them washing them every day!
Thatā€™s what I donā€™t get, surely itā€™s more hygienic to wear knickers to bed than PJs, unless youā€™re changing into a fresh set of PJs every night?! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I just wouldnā€™t feel ā€˜secureā€™ sleeping without knickers on!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've never even considered wearing pants to bed. I imagine it'd be uncomfortable, as they move and you did.
Didn't realise it was so popular šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
A number of British ā€œ beauty influencersā€ have recently purchased holiday homes. They then saturate their Instagram feeds with photos, renovations and improvements. Itā€™s all self promotion with the intent of renting the place out for profit via their follower base.
Again, itā€™s all marketing for their gain.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Selling, selling, sellingā€¦.whether itā€™s makeup, food, holiday home or app. The selling never ever ends. Tiresome, uninteresting and self serving.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For someone that prattles on about using the best nail salon ever, find it highly disingenuous for her to be shilling Sally Hansen this evening! Not at all surprised, but clearly no thought went into that at all!

Reactions: 2
The latest strapless bra try-on was ... brave. I have to admit I am quite interested in the one which 'won'.

Reactions: 1
The latest strapless bra try-on was ... brave. I have to admit I am quite interested in the one which 'won'.
I thought that was good fun .

I loathe bras and only wear the stretchy sport type but I think Ruth did a good job of selling those.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.