Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We might have done but Google maps is not my friend, I usually end up in the sky 😂 and I'm not joking. I just googled house in Coombe with pool and I'm not recognising the interior. Dammit I'm on the red herring.
There’s no google on the house , it must have been a private sale.

It’s a steep driveway with a wooden balcony on the front. There’s a well established garden too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s no google on the house , it must have been a private sale.

It’s a steep driveway with a wooden balcony on the front. There’s a well established garden too.
But the pool looks identical :cry:
Does it have green chairs in the kitchen and a blue island.

It is her pool, she’s mentioned not being too bothered about it before and I could have killed her! 😂 Been so desperate for a swim over seven months of lockdown, I would have jumped in that pool in February.
Yes she did that (smug? Humblebrag?) post about not listening to the pool guy's advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such a bummer she sold that beautiful house to that unsophisticated loudmouth horse, Hirons. Like pearls before swine.

It's also a bummer that we haven't seen much of the new house. Yet. I live for renovation content, even though I'm not a fan of the browns and the awful hunter green velour upholstery, which for me is too reminiscent of that old, stuffy, smoked up 1970s grandfather chic.

Do we know in which area the new house is? I know the cottage is apparently in Dorset, near the coastline. Is the house in that area as well?
This is really bothering me that Hirons is in that house. Anyone but her. Never felt like Ruth appreciated it much. She just renovated and moved on like she always does.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This is really bothering me that Hirons is in that house. Anyone but her. Never felt like Ruth appreciated it much. She just renovated and moved on like she always does.
Has she bought it or just renting?

Reactions: 1
I suppose I haven't been paying attention because I didn't realize that Ruth had moved from that lovely Georgian house! I have now caught up for the last 6 months of posts! :ROFLMAO: I found the Georgian house on Google Maps. I didn't realize it was so close to the road and had such a small garden. The new house looks more private. Can't believe it if Hirons is living there.

Is there a public property register in the UK like there is in some states in the US?

Reactions: 2
I suppose I haven't been paying attention because I didn't realize that Ruth had moved from that lovely Georgian house! I have now caught up for the last 6 months of posts! :ROFLMAO: I found the Georgian house on Google Maps. I didn't realize it was so close to the road and had such a small garden. The new house looks more private. Can't believe it if Hirons is living there.

Is there a public property register in the UK like there is in some states in the US?
The big issue with the lovely old house is the massive concrete quarry at the end of the road. There is public access to property deeds in the UK but you have to pay a small fee for access (£3, I think)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m a fan of Ruth (she seems to have her head screwed on compared to a lot of influencers), but her insta stories today are bizarre - comes across a bit judgy about what people wear to bed then gets snippy when people have obviously messaged her about it! What did she expect would happen with a topic like that?! 😂
I wouldn’t ask Clemmie Telford, that woman looks like she hasn’t seen a pair of clean knickers in 15 years

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m a fan of Ruth (she seems to have her head screwed on compared to a lot of influencers), but her insta stories today are bizarre - comes across a bit judgy about what people wear to bed then gets snippy when people have obviously messaged her about it! What did she expect would happen with a topic like that?! 😂
I can't for the life of me imagine putting fresh undies on to go to bed. But maybe I'm disgusting 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I have a shower and put on clean pants under my pjs to sleep in 🙈
Me too! Does she change her pj's every day? She probably has 20 sets of silk Liberty print and similar #gifted pj's and doesn't think twice they cost £500 each. She must knacker them washing them every day!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am an extremely hot sleeper, so I just skip clothes whilst sleeping 🤷‍♀️ I do make exceptions when it is really cold. I put on clean panties when I wear something to bed, it just feels more comfortable (don't really know how to explain it).

I am an extremely hot sleeper, so I just skip clothes whilst sleeping 🤷‍♀️ I do make exceptions when it is really cold. I put on clean panties when I wear something to bed, it just feels more comfortable (don't really know how to explain it).
If you had to leave your house immediately in an emergency then at least you'd have knickers on!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.