Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she got her husband to move the washing machine outside for some lame advert. They are seriously heavy and awkward to shift! Makes you wonder how much these ads pay - but still not enough to risk putting your back out.

Reactions: 7
I think Caroline moved pretty far, didn't she? They went from what appeared to be a brownstone to that big house. I wonder if the entire family is still living with them...

Reactions: 2
I think Caroline moved pretty far, didn't she? They went from what appeared to be a brownstone to that big house. I wonder if the entire family is still living with them...
Caroline lived in a 3 or 4 bedroomed, 2 floor flat (ground & basement) in a converted terraced townhouse in a nice, pretty central part of London. She moved to rural Somerset, about 2.5hrs away.

Agreed, but hers is just a normal terrace, isn't it? I know the ones you mean; they're pretty nice.

Reactions: 1
I think Ruth was really lucky Caroline bought the Georgian house, I think Ruth overpaid and development of the neighbouring field (addition of two ugly agricultural barns followed by an agricultural workers house) would have reduced its value. I don’t think Ruth would have achieved 2m for it on the open market, in the same village a 9 bed Georgian house with 10 acres, barns, tennis court etc where you own the view, was on the market for the same amount.

Ruth has now got permission to put a glass extension on her 70’s house.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think Ruth was really lucky Caroline bought the Georgian house, I think Ruth overpaid and development of the neighbouring field (addition of two ugly agricultural barns followed by an agricultural workers house) would have reduced its value. I don’t think Ruth would have achieved 2m for it on the open market, in the same village a 9 bed Georgian house with 10 acres, barns, tennis court etc where you own the view, was on the market for the same amount.

Ruth has now got permission to put a glass extension on her 70’s house.
Hello albion, we love moseying around Ruth’s houses , welcome. Where did you get those pictures and plans from?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does she feel she needs an extension? What is it with her and extensions? She added one to the Georgian house too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s going for the same minimalist glass room as she had on the Georgian house, mega bucks for that super slim frame and glass.

Reactions: 5
She had a few issues with the glazing too, I seem to recall.
Yes, it took about 4 months for the glass to be delivered.

I’ve done a bit of digging around , thanks to @albion for the pictures.

The project value of the glass extension at the Georgian house was £105,000!🙀🙀

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes, it took about 4 months for the glass to be delivered.

I’ve done a bit of digging around , thanks to @albion for the pictures.

The project value of the glass extension at the Georgian house was £105,000!🙀🙀
It was a beautifully finished, extraordinarily expensive white elephant in the end wasn’t it? She had no clue at all how to furnish or style it, despite it being a good sized, square room. It was added to replace a badly done 70’s/80’s(?) extension. They didn’t need the extra room but it was done to update the property and make it more appealing to the market, I think. They don’t scrimp on their renovations.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.