Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a bummer she sold that beautiful house to that unsophisticated loudmouth horse, Hirons. Like pearls before swine.

It's also a bummer that we haven't seen much of the new house. Yet. I live for renovation content, even though I'm not a fan of the browns and the awful hunter green velour upholstery, which for me is too reminiscent of that old, stuffy, smoked up 1970s grandfather chic.

Do we know in which area the new house is? I know the cottage is apparently in Dorset, near the coastline. Is the house in that area as well?
Some fine detective work went on earlier in the thread (or the last) and located the new house, think they’ve moved closer to Bath?

Reactions: 1
Some fine detective work went on earlier in the thread (or the last) and located the new house, think they’ve moved closer to Bath?
They moved to Combe Hay, a seventies ski chalet style house, lots and lots of wood, totally different to the gorgeous Georgian house. We couldn’t find any estate agent details and street view was our friend one Sunday evening a while back 😂😂.

We’re not stalkers, just fans of houses and Ruth’s interior content.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They moved to Combe Hay, a seventies ski chalet style house, lots and lots of wood, totally different to the gorgeous Georgian house. We couldn’t find any estate agent details and street view was our friend one Sunday evening a while back 😂😂.

We’re not stalkers, just fans of houses and Ruth’s interior content.
Ah thanks. Think I got it. It's really just like a game of geoguesser, isn't it. :D
Yeah, I liked the other house much better, but I guess I see the advantages of that location. Still hoping she'll decide to include renovations of that house, and not mainly focus on the cottage.
And I cannot get over the fact that 'the Hirons' bought that Georgian house and moved in with her brood. Found her daughter's IG, and oh my, what went wrong there?! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw Ruth flogging Christie bedlinen on IG, I didn’t realise her house had a pool until then , lucky kids!

I like what she’s shown so far, albeit only background when she’s filming but it looks lovely.

As for the Hirons’ moving in , I would love to know how much she’s now worth if she’s been able to shell out that much.

She’s a gobby , lecturing hypocrite who follows the money but it’s worked out for her, fair do’s.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Do you think that was Ruth's pool? I thought she might have been on location.

Reactions: 1
I didn't look too closely, you could definitely be the one who is right :ROFLMAO:
I think this is probably her pool. The white lounge chairs are the same they had in the old midcentury house they flipped. It looks from above like there's some greenhouse-like contraption on the property, and I reckon that's the pool underneath. There seem to be rails on the sides of the pool, so that would fit.
Just give us a tour already, Ruth! lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You guys are awesome. 😂 I'd love a proper house tour myself. She's killing it with her ads at the moment.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know about my fellow Tattlers but I’m all about the kitchen , show me the kitchen Ruth🙏🏻

Reactions: 3
It is her pool, she’s mentioned not being too bothered about it before and I could have killed her! 😂 Been so desperate for a swim over seven months of lockdown, I would have jumped in that pool in February.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Didn’t we do a virtual drive together that Sunday😂😂

It has a very steep driveway and it’s called The Old Rectory

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t we do a virtual drive together that Sunday😂😂

It has a very steep driveway and it’s called The Old Rectory
We might have done but Google maps is not my friend, I usually end up in the sky 😂 and I'm not joking. I just googled house in Coombe with pool and I'm not recognising the interior. Dammit I'm on the red herring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.