Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you'd forget she was a model because it was part of her branding and image back when she started. Now she has retired the AMR name and I'm not quite sure what she is. A mummy blogger? Beauty blogger? Seller of TVs?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah you'd forget she was a model because it was part of her branding and image back when she started. Now she has retired the AMR name and I'm not quite sure what she is. A mummy blogger? Beauty blogger? Seller of TVs?
Thank goodness ‘influencer’ is such a catch-all, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How has she got no back fat? It's unfair.
Maybe some people only know Ruth from her influencer work nowadays, but she used to be a pretty successful model, and has always had a great figure. She put on weight after having kids and possibly relaxing her diet after years of being very careful about what she ate, but she seems to have toned up in the last year or so. I think she probably works out a lot and has cut down on all those Magnums she used to eat. Maybe she even has a personal trainer, although I don't think she's said if this is the case.

Reactions: 7
To be fair, it’s sometimes easy to forget sometimes now (especially as she drops the ‘a model recommends’ branding or at least uses it less frequently) that she was a model signed with one of the top agencies and working internationally. Those genes don’t just disappear even as age creeps in.

I remember watching her on a documentary on Channel 4 (that also followed Erin O Connor) nearly 20 years ago when she was sent out to Japan for a few months. But that’s showing my age!
Oh my gosh I didn’t realise she was on that but I know what one your talking about! Erin was talking about how she saved her money and brought a New York apartment right?

Reactions: 3
To be fair, it’s sometimes easy to forget sometimes now (especially as she drops the ‘a model recommends’ branding or at least uses it less frequently) that she was a model signed with one of the top agencies and working internationally. Those genes don’t just disappear even as age creeps in.

I remember watching her on a documentary on Channel 4 (that also followed Erin O Connor) nearly 20 years ago when she was sent out to Japan for a few months. But that’s showing my age!
I watched that last month randomly, it’s on All4!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

"seller of TVs" reminded me of those people in the 1970(?) who went from door to door selling things like tvs and vaccuum cleaners, made me chuckle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"seller of TVs" reminded me of those people in the 1970(?) who went from door to door selling things like tvs and vaccuum cleaners, made me chuckle :ROFLMAO:
Influencers are a modern day overpaid version of those kind of sellers. Ruth Shilly is what I call her now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That Balsam Hill fake Xmas tree she’s gone for on stories is almost £1200 😲. duck me

(assuming she’s gone for the 9ft as she said she’d chosen 9ft in the other styles).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
That Balsam Hill fake Xmas tree she’s gone for on stories is almost £1200 😲. duck me

(assuming she’s gone for the 9ft as she said she’d chosen 9ft in the other styles).
She went for the 10ft I think! I like mid century stuff but her sitting room reminds me of when you go to view a house & the owner has died/is in a nursing home.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.