Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wobblehead

VIP Member
There was a time she really annoyed me with her rambling, I stopped watching. It's only very recently that I've started to have a look again. Did you not find the peloton bike thing funny?
God No! It was so obvious. Maybe I am missing something but she is so contrived and tries too hard in every single post, story and IGTV to be humorous and it just falls flat with me, but as I say it shows we are different!! If we were all the same it would be boring

Reactions: 11

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Fucks sake 🙄 I’m lost again!

I’m in the village but going up every which way but...

Just passed a woman mowing her lawn.

• Haha

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Eugh, I can’t forgive leaving that Georgian house. But then I also can’t forgive putting carpet in that house, so Ruth and I clearly have different tastes and priorities.

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I suppose upsticks from London to Somerset during the Tiers then Lockdown wasn’t allowed and Gob Almighty Hirons would not want to look like a hypocrite😂😂😂😂😂 after Jim being the most vulnerable of all the vulnerable.
Gawd, it’d be like the Clampetts moving in

• Haha

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I can't see CH permanently decamping to the countryside. Her office is is London as are all her 'babies'. I could totally see her using itnas a holiday home.

Perhaps Ruth doesn't need to sell and it going to use the house as a 'set'. Could be rented to film crews, her husband could do shoots there, rent it to her rich friends when they want to escape.

Reactions: 10

Wifo1976

VIP Member
She’s not alone though, loads of these instahuns whose ‘full time’ job is insta, are moaning about this. They really need to take a reality check!

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Aw, he's a sweet cat but he is overweight. British Shorthairs are the cat equivalent of Labradors, prone to weight gain if not fed carefully.
My cats are British Short Hairs and I can confirm that my girl cat is the size of a small village despite being fed carefully and not a greedy bugger .

She’s built for comfort, not for speed😽.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Like others, I am fed up with the constant adverts for cat food and the like from a beauty blogger. Also the huge number of expensive gifts for her house, which cost £1.61 million! If you have that much money to spend on a house, surely you can afford to furnish and carpet it? Also buy your own dishwasher and fridge. Now they're building a studio extension (sorry, 'flexible living accommodation for the family') presumably for her Insta photos, and a terrace 'to catch the afternoon sun'. (Source: Mendip District Council planning portal - all in the public domain.) What a life!
I swear she went into interiors purely to furnish that house with gifts and discounted carpets.

Isn’t the house big enough already?

rosemarina

VIP Member
I stopped bothering with her when she merged the baby stuff in with the beauty stuff. I do remember her fuss about having to declare, though 🙄.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Some fine detective work went on earlier in the thread (or the last) and located the new house, think they’ve moved closer to Bath?
They moved to Combe Hay, a seventies ski chalet style house, lots and lots of wood, totally different to the gorgeous Georgian house. We couldn’t find any estate agent details and street view was our friend one Sunday evening a while back 😂😂.

We’re not stalkers, just fans of houses and Ruth’s interior content.

• Heart

Shineyshine

VIP Member
That’s another thing I can’t stand, when people monetise their kids. I can see it’s been discussed before on this thread so I won’t go into detail on it, other than to say it should be prohibited. It’s my belief that any parent who has their child’s best interests at heart would not put them on social media until they are old enough to give consent and understand the implications.

• Heart

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
This (her latest post) made me cringe:

I think that I’ve mentioned Beauty Pie’s Plantastic Apricot Butter Cleansing Balm before, but it more than deserves its own review post so that I can truly go to town in the rave department.
(What the hell is a rave department? Imagine! Is it part of the local government offering? Does the council have a little section in its open plan offices specifically set aside for administrative tasks related to raving? Or is it more of a sole employee job? I like to think that his name is Tony – no, Tone – and that his job description is raving: the promotion and preservation of. Perhaps there a little sign on his desk that says “Head of Rave Department”. Tone, Head of Raving, spends all of his time at work absolutely spangled, topless, a whistle around his neck and hair drenched in sweat, dancing to tunes that only he can hear as he repeatedly photocopies documents just to see the light go backwards and forwards.
“Tone. Tone mate? Have you got that form BH796 for Mrs Middleton’s Bereavement Allowance? Tone! Tony! Oh never mind. I’ll get it myself

• Haha
  • Heart

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
From her latest blog post:

"As though I had been transported to the 60s and sauntered down to a Parisian pharmacie to pick up a cold cream and some velcro rollers for my hair but thrown un petit creme pour les yeux for good measure. It’s a total trinket of beauty treasure and the eye cream inside is equally as delicious. Rose pink – so nostalgic! – and really very rich and buttery so that it feels nourishing and comforting straight away. "

Why use French if you're not going to use the right grammar? You have access to google, Ruth!

• Haha

Author123

Chatty Member
Wow- they’ve moved house! The Georgian house was pretty much my dream home, but maybe the location wasn’t great if that’s partly been the driver for this new move. Wonder where it is/ what the view is.

• Wow
K

keeprowing

If she doesn’t pay for her hair to be done, then I expect to see AD for every post that includes her hair

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Her husband is wealthy (celebrity photographer) and I'd say she has made loads of money too. I get the feeling her heart isn't in it anymore.

Lilas

Such a bummer she sold that beautiful house to that unsophisticated loudmouth horse, Hirons. Like pearls before swine.

It's also a bummer that we haven't seen much of the new house. Yet. I live for renovation content, even though I'm not a fan of the browns and the awful hunter green velour upholstery, which for me is too reminiscent of that old, stuffy, smoked up 1970s grandfather chic.

Do we know in which area the new house is? I know the cottage is apparently in Dorset, near the coastline. Is the house in that area as well?
This is really bothering me that Hirons is in that house. Anyone but her. Never felt like Ruth appreciated it much. She just renovated and moved on like she always does.

• Sad