Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Bit OT, but the best dry shampoo I tried was one called Show that I got in a GWP from Space NK? Or similar. Anyway, it was amazing. When I priced it up to repurchase it was £25!! So I went back to Batiste😂

SHOW BEAUTY PREMIERE DRY SHAMPOO (265ML) Amazon product

• Wow
Reactions: 6

libelle80

This was their house before the Somerset move , I love it.
Thank you for this link! I have never seen this house brochure and description. I only remember thinking “it’s like living on the set of Mad Men” when I watched her videos 😁

and I kind of imagined Mr AMR to look like Don Draper 😉

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
My theory is the Hirons clan have decamped there to wait out the current lockdown (her husband has diabetes so would be very high risk, plus a new grandchild). I can't see them being there permanently but makes sense for a large family to have more rooms and outdoor space. Not sure why it seems to be some secret though.
I suppose upsticks from London to Somerset during the Tiers then Lockdown wasn’t allowed and Gob Almighty Hirons would not want to look like a hypocrite😂😂😂😂😂 after Jim being the most vulnerable of all the vulnerable.

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I remember she once posted a picture of MR AMR on her Insta a few years back (on their anniversary, I think). He quickly made her remove it!

• Wow

Wobblehead

VIP Member
What?? Why?

I tried to find the post but I couldn't...
it was on Insta stories. She said it was her daughters birthday one day this week but they were telling her it was on a Saturday. Can't remember the reason why. TBH I don't have any issue with that. Kids have no concept of dates and days at that age and if that suits them then go for it. I think having big celebrations for kids birthdays is a bit meh anyway, Its usually more for the parents than the kids.

emm

VIP Member
That's awful, I hope people are calling her out on it! How can she be so utterly tone deaf!?

Just been to her Instagram stories to have a look - why couldn't she have asked the company to gift the food box to someone in need and just agree to show photos of it to get the story out there? Used to like Ruth but with every year that passes she's become more and more smug and less and less likeable.
not just about ruth by ant means, but ithink most influencers have becomd even morr grabby than beforr. i just cannot getwhy brands keep doing this at this point

• Angry

Ciaragh

Touchy touchy
It’s a valid point. If Ruth is given something for free, the least she can do is mark it as gifted or as an ad. I don’t see what the problem is. Unless of course Ruth is just another entitled grabber who wants her cake and eat it.

RibenaBerry

Me too! Does she change her pj's every day? She probably has 20 sets of silk Liberty print and similar #gifted pj's and doesn't think twice they cost £500 each. She must knacker them washing them every day!
That’s what I don’t get, surely it’s more hygienic to wear knickers to bed than PJs, unless you’re changing into a fresh set of PJs every night?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just wouldn’t feel ‘secure’ sleeping without knickers on!

• Heart

rosemarina

VIP Member
Oh god, not cool. I really like that company usually (have been to their other hotel) but that’s really tacky.

I find it impossible to wrap my head around the concept of a business where 100% of profits go to charity, but you are gifting influencers entire bundles of said product? Why don’t they just send one?

I get that #gifting products raises the profile but why do people like Ruth need SEVEN of the same thing? That’s £200 worth of fabric pouches. Isn’t that denying the charity proceeds? I’m genuinely baffled. Do the influencers donate to charity direct in lieu of not purchasing the pouches? Or just feel as though they are doing charitable work by promoting them? And they wonder why cynicism towards influencers is spreading like wildfire...

View attachment 49147
I Find the nepotism with brands all a bit much Caroline Hirons and Jo Sharp (director of Scamp & Dude) were both working together and directors in another company together so you'll find Caroline and her buddies ie Ruth will shill Scamp & Dudes stuff alot.

I've never actually used any Scamp and Dudes clothes so don't mean to bash them but they seem to be everywhere, gets a bit suffocating; I guess that's what celebrity friends are for though pushing your stuff into their followers.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
That Balsam Hill fake Xmas tree she’s gone for on stories is almost £1200 😲. Fuck me

(assuming she’s gone for the 9ft as she said she’d chosen 9ft in the other styles).

• Wow
  • Sick

Gulster

I've had a response from CMA regards RC's idiotic posts copied by Yel at the beginning of this thread. I also complained about the free haircuts/treatments which are not disclosed as such, that she has been plugging for years. Amongst other things.
Probably their standard generic email stating that they will be investigating, but not updating me. Links were included but not actually any use. Also I will not be informed of the outcome.
Basically they are too busy to respond to everyone.
Time will tell if amr starts being honest on her posts regards freebie hair appointments.
They are too busy to keep updating everyone who complains. That's the only positive. People are fed up and aren't letting this deceitful practice continue.
I don't follow amr now as the lying/failure to disclose #AD # paidpartnership was way more than I'd assumed.
I've always had a problem with the way she uses her children for monetary gain while her husband is able to maintain his privacy. That RC cannot even afford her own children the same respect is shocking. Money first then.

OliviaPope

Still avoiding actually saying AD, must be such a jungle when so much of your life is freebies
View attachment 5779
Press sample!! Pull the other one!! Boden didn’t send her a £140 jumper as a press sample!!did she review it on their website?? Nor is it a gift!!

Your Granny might send you a jumper as a gift but now a huge company!!

It’s a cheap ad/product placement!! AD!!

Last edited: