Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
God No! It was so obvious. Maybe I am missing something but she is so contrived and tries too hard in every single post, story and IGTV to be humorous and it just falls flat with me, but as I say it shows we are different!! If we were all the same it would be boring
I’m with you @Wobblehead but I understand that others like her. The final straw for me was her hissy fit over the ASA rules and what she was prepared to label things... 🙄 Too big for her boots.

Reactions: 5

emm

VIP Member
How is she still doing haul videos?

And inside the first minute of her latest Hush clothing one..

“It’s really soft.. it’s not cashmere.. I don’t think it’s even wool... but it’s got that really soft feel so I imagine it’s viscose or something like that.. but it will probably wash really well because of that, I imagine...”

Or.. you could take a nanosecond to check the label?
could she be any more lazy?! jesus how difficult is it to glance at a label. I cannot believe anyone in this day and age is still doing hauls with the concern for the environment/fast fashion etc

emm

VIP Member
View attachment 412028

Ok so where is the email to the people who have got the kits to tell them the shipping date is delayed. This is why the set up will not ever work.

You are relying on people being followers not the general public purchasing off a site, imagine asos doing this. Oh you can’t because they are a legitimate retail business.
this reminds me so much of Grace Beverly and her shitty workout clothes, how can you ever hope to really be a success if you are just relying on fans? especially if you rely on them to basically accept shitty service. Imagine getting an email from a normal business ending with the initial of the owner and x?!

• Wow

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I didn’t rate it when I tried it, Batiste is better! Is she not part of it anymore then?
It doesn’t do me any favours either. Batiste, I really rate (despite the white residue but can get away with it as an assisted blonde) but colab did literally nothing for my hair. No oil absorption or anything, it was weird tbh. The fragrances were nice though. I generally get on well with her recommendations, we seem to have similar requirements but that was a waste of money. Thankfully, like the poster above, I got it on offer (not 14p!).

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
I was appalled that she was given that gorgeous sofa and I think it took her about three months to mention it in her instagram feed and say thank you.
i don't understand why brands keep doing this.. it is never good advertising

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Wow- they’ve moved house! The Georgian house was pretty much my dream home, but maybe the location wasn’t great if that’s partly been the driver for this new move. Wonder where it is/ what the view is.
What? Didn’t they just spend a lot on an extension and renovations?!

Btw I think Ruth said they said they saw the house and planned to move pre-lockdown, so I don’t think it’s to do with finances.

I know this isn’t a rave thread but I do really like Ruth. Also it’s nice to see someone on YouTube/Insta with their own taste in interiors, not just recreating Instagram trends. But I do find her content a bit more boring now and I rarely watch or read anything these days.
I do too tbh, I go through phases of watching her videos and she does sometimes seem a bit out of touch but she’s much better than most.

I just love a bit of property sleuthing 😆

Whiskers

Maybe that’s why Ruth isn’t so bothered about leaving, she knows she can pop back in and see Barry?

• Haha

PoleStar

Chatty Member
She's like that cliche of a bored person who keeps renovating and redecorating except hers is an extreme case because she keeps selling and moving. That's her prerogative but she will probably complain about the hassle
It's bizarre isn't it? It costs so much to move house too, and then there's the upheaval for the children. I just think she'll never be satisfied, always thinking there's something better out there (which there may be, but who cares anyway??).

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
So she has a separate home account? (This is how out of loop on all things Ruth I am!) Will she keep this one for the new house or starts a new one?
I just had a look at her home IG account. That Georgian pile is a real beauty! She said in her video that she's unsure if she'll share the renovation of the new place. Probably depends on how much free stuff she decides she wants, lol. Probably not much since she has a whole load of #gifted from the Georgian pile.

I do wonder if she'll keep moving and renovating, moving and renovating, and never really settle anywhere. I'm tired just thinking about it. I hate having the builders in!

libelle80

It’s @libelle80 screenshot, part brandishing of what looks like a giant black dildo and then part the gloved hand😂 Soz Ruth🤣
Well thank you all! I take that as a compliment cause that’s exactly what I had in mind.
🍆 for the win!!!!!
I actually like Ruth’s content for exactly that kind of thinking... she posted videos several times over the years of “magic hair wands” that looked like magic indeed 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Its the pits isn't it? I'm such a Victim sucker for this type of advertising too, I want it all.
I think, on the whole, Ruth is the best of a bad bunch when it comes to IG gifting despite her pique which sparked this thread, I find her easy to watch and she seems genuinely nice.

The Brinton carpet advertising really wound me up😁😁, she must have approached them to talk about her fabulous house and what deal could be reached etc in order to get the lovely ,lovely ,lovely carpet.

Yes, I was a little peeved.

• Haha