Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked! I LOVED the Georgian house, the hallway 😍 and the new extension which I think was only 2019?! I don’t mind Ruth and I adore Mr Bear, she’s one of the only ones that genuinely makes me chuckle but is totally bonkers.

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe she has moved again!! Though the sad thing is, actually, I can. Ruth never really seemed happy or settled at that house and there were often times I wondered if she was suffering an illness or poor mental health, such was the extent of her misery.

It just seems/is so wasteful of all the time and money she invested, not just into the Georgian house but the previous house that she renovated from top to bottom only to promptly move out a short time later. It’s just bizarre, really. Especially when you factor two small children into the equation, one of whom will have had to change schools as a result of her mother’s whimsy. I feel really sorry for the kids. A child’s home is their haven and it won’t be easy for them having their world turned upside down yet again because of Ruth’s nomadic discontent

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m shocked! I LOVED the Georgian house, the hallway 😍 and the new extension which I think was only 2019?! I don’t mind Ruth and I adore Mr Bear, she’s one of the only ones that genuinely makes me chuckle but is totally bonkers.
I always got the feeling that she was never really comfortable with the extension- as if she was expecting it to completely change how she felt about the house, but then couldn’t really be bothered with it. They didn’t seem to really make it into a useable room once it was finished other than just putting a couple of chairs in there.

Wasn’t it only a couple of months ago she couldn’t decide what colour pink to paint the laundry room? I definitely live a very different life and couldn’t switch tracks so quickly from redecorating to moving!

Reactions: 8
I always got the feeling that she was never really comfortable with the extension- as if she was expecting it to completely change how she felt about the house, but then couldn’t really be bothered with it. They didn’t seem to really make it into a useable room once it was finished other than just putting a couple of chairs in there.

Wasn’t it only a couple of months ago she couldn’t decide what colour pink to paint the laundry room? I definitely live a very different life and couldn’t switch tracks so quickly from redecorating to moving!
Nor me but then Ruth strikes me as one of those eternally restless people, constantly in pursuit of something that doesn’t exist

Reactions: 9
I agree that it must be a coastal property with the view being so spectacular.

The Georgian house was stunning, massive and a bugger to keep warm, especially with the AGA. Perhaps common sense kicked in that they didn’t need such a huge house, who knows?

Her husband seems happy to indulge her and I’m looking forward to seeing where they’ve upsticks to.

Reactions: 2
I agree that it must be a coastal property with the view being so spectacular.

The Georgian house was stunning, massive and a bugger to keep warm, especially with the AGA. Perhaps common sense kicked in that they didn’t need such a huge house, who knows?

Her husband seems happy to indulge her and I’m looking forward to seeing where they’ve upsticks to.
Didn't she say her child's nursery is staying the same? I don't think they can have moved too far because of that - I'm not sure what sort of catchment area nurseries accept children from but I would think it would be a fairly local area surrounding the location of the nursery.

There are some beautiful views inland in Somerset too - Cheddar Gorge, the Mendips etc. Also from Glastonbury Tor - maybe they've bought Worthy Farm!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes that's him. Apparently he's super private. Which is why I can't understand how he's ok with having his kids all over social media

Yes that's him. Apparently he's super private. Which is why I can't understand how he's ok with having his kids all over social media
Yeah it's kinda weird to never show your husband but make money off showing the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah it's kinda weird to never show your husband but make money off showing the kids
It’s exceptionally weird, considering how many years Ruth has spent schilling virtually every aspect of their lives, literally from the children’s conception, both her pregnancies, births, house moves to potty training and everything in between. There’s nothing that hasn’t been up for grabs for a nominal fee or #Ad /#SponsoredPost -except of course, the elusive “Mr. AMR”. I mean, even a cursory glance would be acceptable but literally nada. Zilch. I’m beginning to think he must have ten heads or something

• Haha
It’s exceptionally weird, considering how many years Ruth has spent schilling virtually every aspect of their lives, literally from the children’s conception, both her pregnancies, births, house moves to potty training and everything in between. There’s nothing that hasn’t been up for grabs for a nominal fee or #Ad /#SponsoredPost -except of course, the elusive “Mr. AMR”. I mean, even a cursory glance would be acceptable but literally nada. Zilch. I’m beginning to think he must have ten heads or something
Maybe he's just as ugly as sin?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I remember she once posted a picture of MR AMR on her Insta a few years back (on their anniversary, I think). He quickly made her remove it!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The kids are his mirror image. I recall being quite surprised when I finally saw him, not what I expected. Obviously well heeled though.

I remember she once posted a picture of MR AMR on her Insta a few years back (on their anniversary, I think). He quickly made her remove it!
There is a picture of him on either Sam or Nic Chspman’s IG way back , before they had Angelica , he’s in a group at a pub after a photo shoot ,holding the dog .

I have seen pictures of him before via Google images (At least I think it's him!) Usually he's in the background or looking away from the camera. From the attached pic you can see he really doesn't want his face to be seen! 😁 It is strange that he allows his kids to be plastered all over the Internet. Who knows, maybe he has voiced concerns regarding this, and Ruth has just ignored him! After all, those kids are already bringing money in!

Attachments

Yes, she definitely posted his picture once. I remember being a bit underwhelmed! You know when you build up an image in your head - I had tall, dark and extremely handsome. I remember him being dark haired and I think he had a tan. For some reason I came away with the impression that he’s not that tall, and not that massively good looking? I know looks are subjective so maybe that’s unfair!

Reactions: 3
I have an image of him in my head too. I remember Ruth saying that he had some craggy old Hollywood style eye wrinkles

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.