Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in the aftermath of Jimmy Savile, multiple rich celebrities have been imprisoned. So why not Brand? They all had access to expensive lawyers. Not saying it's not true btw, just feel like we need some substance to understand what is different about him that he'd get away with it.
I can only imagine that the women involved aren't yet ready to go all out and Brand still has his uses for whomever wants him around still, or maybe he has gen on powerful people himself. He's got a right little cult viewing army of vulnerables over covid lockdown with his jingly jangly hands, flashing his curly wurly chest and big nashers. Boke! :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can only imagine that the women involved aren't yet ready to go all out and Brand still has his uses for whomever wants him around still, or maybe he has gen on powerful people himself. He's got a right little cult viewing army of vulnerables over covid lockdown with his jingly jangly hands, flashing his curly wurly chest and big nashers. Boke! :sick:
I've heard it alluded to that he has a super injunction that's got a couple of years left to run

Reactions: 1
I've heard it alluded to that he has a super injunction that's got a couple of years left to run
I've never understood why there is such thing as a superinjunction, surely everyone has the right to speak the truth

Reactions: 5
I agree. But such is the might of Brand's lawyers that I don't think he'll ever be exposed.

Worth remembering that all the UK media knew about Savile...
You don't have to be mysterious on here, check out the other threads. If you have something tangible to share then you should share it.
Anyone could come on here dropping massive hints uncorroborated about anyone being a serial rapist.

Reactions: 3
You don't have to be mysterious on here, check out the other threads. If you have something tangible to share then you should share it.
Anyone could come on here dropping massive hints uncorroborated about anyone being a serial rapist.
Or otherwise he is full of bull s*it

Reactions: 2
Injunctions, they get set for different numbers of years. Do we have any idea how long his is?
The people on the podcast that alluded to it were being deliberately vague, but reckon there's about two or three years left. Apparently it's well known on the comedy circuit, but obviously no one can talk about it publicly.

Or otherwise he is full of bull s*it
Hi, Russell.

Yes, of course I'll share some more detailed info that could possibly hint at my identity!

Seriously.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
And then it can be reported on, unless the injunction is extended.
Then he's stuffed, he must live in dread of the injunction being lifted think I would rather face up to my demons than hiding away and worrying about it.

I’m pretty sure crimes aren’t covered by NDA’s. You can break them if a crime has occurred, it’s not like the police tell you to duck off because you signed an NDA.

They probably want you to duck off as they don’t give a tit about women being raped, but that’s another issue 😞.

Reactions: 10
The people on the podcast that alluded to it were being deliberately vague, but reckon there's about two or three years left. Apparently it's well known on the comedy circuit, but obviously no one can talk about it publicly.
Intriguing, thank you.

Re a crime being committed which might negate an nda, I can imagine from many of the cases we have seen starting to come out by other abusers that some of the survivors may still be making sense of what happened, there is sadly a lot of guilt and shame involved in these cases. I am imagining an 18 year old out partying back in the day, gets seduced by a coke wielding comedian, thinks woweeeeee, goes home with him thinking they might fall in love and gets kissy and then it all goes pete tong seriously wrong. She is left confused, not wanting to go public due to job/family etc, maybe she gets offered a shut up contract with some cash attached. She tries to move on, have a family of her own etc, maybe hasn't even told her new husband. When Brand hit Hollywood he would of had some big legal players cleaning up for him.

Does he only do his youtube channel now and his tours? No tv, film? Why's that then? An ego that large wouldn't turn it down if offered surely. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Intriguing, thank you.

Re a crime being committed which might negate an nda, I can imagine from many of the cases we have seen starting to come out by other abusers that some of the survivors may still be making sense of what happened, there is sadly a lot of guilt and shame involved in these cases. I am imagining an 18 year old out partying back in the day, gets seduced by a coke wielding comedian, thinks woweeeeee, goes home with him thinking they might fall in love and gets kissy and then it all goes pete tong seriously wrong. She is left confused, not wanting to go public due to job/family etc, maybe she gets offered a shut up contract with some cash attached. She tries to move on, have a family of her own etc, maybe hasn't even told her new husband. When Brand hit Hollywood he would of had some big legal players cleaning up for him.

Does he only do his youtube channel now and his tours? No tv, film? Why's that then? An ego that large wouldn't turn it down if offered surely. 🤷‍♀️
I haven't seen him in TV for about six years he had his own shows and used to appear on a lot of quizzes. He seems to draw large crowds to his gigs and he has his cult following on YouTube. Maybe the TV work has dried up because of the assault allegations? And like you say his massive ego would not let him turn TV work down.

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure crimes aren’t covered by NDA’s. You can break them if a crime has occurred, it’s not like the police tell you to duck off because you signed an NDA.

They probably want you to duck off as they don’t give a tit about women being raped, but that’s another issue 😞.
Except Epstein, all his cronies, Weinstein etc all used NDA's. The girls involved may not be aware that the NDA means tit, just that they have signed one.

It’s so bleeping difficult to get a rapist convicted (ie around 2% of reported rapes result in a conviction). So he could well be a rapist but just now convicted.
I’m not saying that he is btw.

I think he’s a creepy git though

Reactions: 2
I think I have posted on this thread before, but I have met Russell on numerous occasions in his womanising days. The first time I met him, he invited me back to his dressing room and I said fine, but I don’t think I want to have sex with you. He didn’t push or try to convince me in any way. He was totally respectful. We actually sat and ate strawberries.

The second time I did do the deed. (Before you ask, It was “average”) But again, he was not forceful about it at all.

If lots of people came forward and said differently then of course, I would take that seriously. But, I just wanted to tell my tale because I had a very positive experience of how he treated me.

this was all in 2006/07 by the way.

Reactions: 14
I think I have posted on this thread before, but I have met Russell on numerous occasions in his womanising days. The first time I met him, he invited me back to his dressing room and I said fine, but I don’t think I want to have sex with you. He didn’t push or try to convince me in any way. He was totally respectful. We actually sat and ate strawberries.

The second time I did do the deed. (Before you ask, It was “average”) But again, he was not forceful about it at all.

If lots of people came forward and said differently then of course, I would take that seriously. But, I just wanted to tell my tale because I had a very positive experience of how he treated me.

this was all in 2006/07 by the way.
I always thought he had loads of women traipsing after him to his dressing room anyway and all very willing participants. He seemed to have his pick of women of all backgrounds and ages, would he bother with rape? Surely if he was a rapist he would have pounced on you back in his dressing room straightaway?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.