Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always hated this prick. If we had mega churches in the UK you know this bleep would be running one.
'come in sinners. Leave all your money in the buckets near the door. You don't need that. I'll make sure it goes to good use.'
An ex of his who he treated rather badly said he really wanted to control people and be some kind of world leader, his attempts at politics failed but he is getting there by reinventing himself as a guru/yogi. Why do so many people fall for this kind of thing?

Reactions: 10
As is Lena Dunham's involvement!
I'd never heard of her. How is she still getting work?

Well this is disappointing. I've never looked at the voice cast or behind the scenes stuff of any of the despicable me films. He voices Dr. Nefario. I liked that character 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'd never heard of her. How is she still getting work?

Well this is disappointing. I've never looked at the voice cast or behind the scenes stuff of any of the despicable me films. He voices Dr. Nefario. I liked that character 😑
Oh I've no idea how she became famous - family privilege? But she shouldn't be anymore. She's a racist hypocritical abusive piece of tit tbh.

Sorry to derail. I also detest Russell Brand, I promise.

People paid a fortune for a community event he organised in Hay on Wye featuring medidation, his bullsh*t and that Wim Hoff bloke. The day seemed to revolve around listening to Brand's rants, yoga and people sitting in baths of icy water, and they paid a lot of money for it.
oh my god when he did his radio show back in 2017 he kept going on about creating a festival of ideas called ‘BEYONDA!’ - he was rightly ribbed for it by his co-hosts. Didn’t think it would go anywhere.
those poor bastards shelling out money for that shite!

Reactions: 3
oh my god when he did his radio show back in 2017 he kept going on about creating a festival of ideas called ‘BEYONDA!’ - he was rightly ribbed for it by his co-hosts. Didn’t think it would go anywhere.
This is EXACTLY what I thought about when I heard they’d actually done it. I bet Matt Morgan was pissing himself

• Haha
This is EXACTLY what I thought about when I heard they’d actually done it. I bet Matt Morgan was pissing himself
Matt is far funnier and wittier than Russell, I wonder if they are still in touch. Matt used to take the mickey out of him for his political ambitions as well.

Matt is far funnier and wittier than Russell, I wonder if they are still in touch. Matt used to take the mickey out of him for his political ambitions as well.
Totally agree. Matt was actually quite pissed off with Russell regarding the end of their Radio X show a couple of years back. He had started the process of moving house off the back of the regular radio show earnings apparently, when Russell got the chance to appear in Ballers in the US, and just basically ditched the radio show. His management negotiated a month long break with Radio X, but then became uncontactable and the show never returned.

Thankfully for Matt, the replacement in the short term was Gordon Smart who wanted Matts involvement so he stayed around for a short while but it was not the original plan and the contract was ended at the first opportunity. That’s why Matt ended up launching a poorly planned podcast and asking for Patreon money to keep it going.

Not the first time he’s been utterly let down by Russell, but he always seems there for him. Russell would 100% be dead by now were it not for the support of Matt in the early days.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Never heard of her to be honest what is wrong with her?
She's probably best known for creating a tv show, Girls, that won a few Emmys and Golden Globes (had an all-white cast even though it's set in the diverse melting pot that is NYC). Claims to be a feminist. Spoke about being 7 and playing sexually with her 1-year old sister who she later outed. Says she wished she had an abortion (she has not, nor has she had any kids). Refused to believe an actress who accused a Girls writer of sexually assaulting her. Accused a black NFL player of determining she was not a woman by his standards (with no basis).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Met him on Saturday at Carfest South. Happy to have a selfie (he took 10 on my phone!!). I only had an issue with him taking over an interview that Chris Evans was doing with Minnie Driver. It turned into a Russell Fest!!
52460612-84FB-457C-91E6-BDABE23ED2CC.jpeg

Reactions: 6
You don't go to get off your head, you go to get ON your head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Met him on Saturday at Carfest South. Happy to have a selfie (he took 10 on my phone!!). I only had an issue with him taking over an interview that Chris Evans was doing with Minnie Driver. It turned into a Russell Fest!! View attachment 1539656
Did you meet his wife as well? She has written yet another book, her second this year she has become as prolific as her mate Fearne Cotton.

Russell has come off youtube apparently. Has he been banned for giving crap covid info? Or is his press embargo running out soon? I smell a rat....

I wouldn't listen or take any notice of his rantings about medical issues, he knows no more than the average person about these things. But he is gathering quite a following who seem to regard him as a wise guru.

I wouldn't listen or take any notice of his rantings about medical issues, he knows no more than the average person about these things. But he is gathering quite a following who seem to regard him as a wise guru.
he will end up the leader of some weird conspiracy theory group, no surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.