Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that actually him or are you joking? I can't tell. 🤣
No I'm not joking!
I'm fairly sure it was him but he hasn't mentioned it. I can't remember what the contestant said his profession was - something really woolly like content manager.
Has to be him doesn't it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No I'm not joking!
I'm fairly sure it was him but he hasn't mentioned it. I can't remember what the contestant said his profession was - something really woolly like content manager.
Has to be him doesn't it?
Well that's another job title to add to his 100 existing ones. His beard is an exact match, but what threw me off was his face. He won't be happy about this comment, but his face looks way bigger than it does on his social media pics. I should ask if he's recovering from mumps. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone will have to do the late shift and report back on burgering. Minimal detail, please.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
My toes have curled so much I've stabbed myself in the eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to think that Tanski one was ok but she got on my last nerve so had to unfollow her on Twitter. If she’s getting boned by Russ (Ross Ross Russ) then I don’t know what to say, other than overly dramatic sick noises 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did not need to see Russ' tongue today (or any day).

Best pic is the big one on the left, I love his "omg a real girl wants to sit with me" smile.
I’m a sucker but went back to look and omg bless them, he’s clearly besotted 😭 I love love so I can’t bring myself to hate it, go off FBPE centrist huns 💒🤵🏻👰‍♀️ (providing she’s at least 30)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I was looking for an Essex lass to ‘give it some minge’ and had a choice between Jack Monroe and Supertanskiii I’d definitely make the same choice neck beard has.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hadn’t heard of her so had a look at her Twitter. Do they just clone these Twitter satirist types? They’re so unoriginal.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.