Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to drop this in, good lord he's dull!
ToRieS BaD...

View attachment 1600733
He has the most hackneyed takes, doesn't he?

I thought the blog buddy was some other guy. Could have swore I read that somewhere in the past
It was a woman, but I didn't think they were in a relationship when it started - there were some posts about Russ going through a breakup.

More importantly, Russ always leaves out the crucial point that a huge number of his disturbing sex posts came from his own personal blog, NOT the shared one.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
He has the most hackneyed takes, doesn't he?
He does, but for transparency's sake I should add that I've said the same about Jacob Rees-Mogg (sleeps in a coffin). What can I say? The man has strong not-from-this-century energy. 🧛‍♂️🦇

While I'm here, I'll also defend Russ's description of Michael Fabricant as looking like a 'dying palm tree'. I once owned a plant that had withered fronds. They turned this colour and I had to move it outside. I see Michael Fabricant in this photo, but I also see drooping fronds.

1664010806987.png
Michael Fabricant, MP (living)

1664011379905.png
Dying palm (R.I.P.)

More importantly, Russ always leaves out the crucial point that a huge number of his disturbing sex posts came from his own personal blog, NOT the shared one.
I didn't realise there were two separate blogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
For some reason I'm reminded of the type of guy who homes in on women when they're vulnerable or going through something, and he offers a shoulder to cry on before trying it on.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Please shag me Jack!

God he's not giving up! 😂 I reckon all of Jack's thirst tweets have summoned him. I hope all the doors are bolted in Southend.

More serious note: I hate the 'nobody's perfect' argument that's used to shut down criticism. If I said to him, well Boris Johnson's made some mistakes but what do you expect? He's only human. I suspect his reaction wouldn't be too positive! It's not about character assassination, it's about accountability and honesty. There are people who've made generous donations to Jack via Patreon and other platforms. These people have a right to know where their money's gone - to charity or designer clothes? They're allowed to request a refund for promised rewards that haven't turned up, or cancellation without being harassed by J and her vindictive followers. Nothing 'awful' about that, Russ. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wandered over here from the grifter Jack Monroe thread and I've cringed so hard I'm inside out!
Make it stop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
As if he respects her pronouns. Fake bastard.
I don't think it's correct either. As far as I know, Jack does refer to herself as 'she', at least some of the time.

I wandered over here from the grifter Jack Monroe thread and I've cringed so hard I'm inside out!
Make it stop
Sending sympathy-os! Though after JM's sausage post, I really don't want to hear about anyone being inside out. :eek: Btw I love your profile photo - wonderful facial hair to match the truly bizarre hairstyle.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I didn’t know Vlad was paying me to be here as well! Message received and understood!
4ED2C699-5D50-468E-84ED-D7A03B42BB2E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The ultimate poors breakfast a lovely degloved sausage 😋

But I digress, I didn't actually realise that he could actually illicit a full body shudder of cringe. The fake awareness of pronouns is really something considering the blog he wrote

Reactions: 10
I think he is on Eggheads on Channel 5 right now 😂
Or he has a double called Russell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.