Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before I'll say it again, he's like a living, breathing relic from the early "being ironic" Internet era. There's a few of them on twitter tbf.

Silly, gentle, giggly self :sick:

(This is in response to his tweets about tinder matching with people and his hilarious jokey banter about the best way to his heart being with an axe, and throwing a tin at someone in a food fight)

View attachment 1582371
I don’t trust guys that use that “ironic humour“ to justify things like this. The fact that he‘s talking about dating sites, and THAT’S where his mind went to is a huge red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lol, I think he means it to be like Gomorrah - not that that makes it any better. :sick:
What does that word even mean I’m too scared to Google? Also you only ever hear the word sodomy in the bible and bad news articles what young woman will find this appealing?!

Reactions: 7
What does that word even mean I’m too scared to Google? Also you only ever hear the word sodomy in the bible and bad news articles what young woman will find this appealing?!
Here's the wiki summary.

1663360849014.png

Agree with you though. Even as a joke it's just not remotely appealing!

I don’t trust guys that use that “ironic humour“ to justify things like this. The fact that he‘s talking about dating sites, and THAT’S where his mind went to is a huge red flag.
Definitely. So many dodgy men use that kind of humour so they can deflect criticism by saying 'oh it's just a joke, you have no sense of humour' etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've said it before I'll say it again, he's like a living, breathing relic from the early "being ironic" Internet era. There's a few of them on twitter tbf.
Oh I could definitely see him on a forum like Something Awful, 20 years ago, when everyone would try to out-edgy each other.

Who on earth would be surprised that these women unmatched him? They make a fun, flirty comment and he responds with a crappy remark that makes him sound disinterested. Is he hoping some fair maiden of Twitter will see his comments and think he’s hilarious and give him some minge or whatever the thing is.

Reactions: 19
He's a raging misogynist "nice guy". His repulsive sex blog makes that very apparent.

Reactions: 22
There’s a reason certain people are single despite spending loads of energy to recruit victims.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
He's a raging misogynist "nice guy". His repulsive sex blog makes that very apparent.
There’s one of these ‘nice guys’ in my work. He has taken advantage of one girl and I can’t go into any detail really but it will come as no surprise that he isn’t a nice guy.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh I could definitely see him on a forum like Something Awful, 20 years ago, when everyone would try to out-edgy each other.

Who on earth would be surprised that these women unmatched him? They make a fun, flirty comment and he responds with a crappy remark that makes him sound disinterested. Is he hoping some fair maiden of Twitter will see his comments and think he’s hilarious and give him some minge or whatever the thing is.
Look how the edge lords turned out: Aartrek, Schmorky, Lowtax and I'm sure more I have forgotten. Russ definitely had an account if he isn't an active poster now, I'd put money on it. Probably a rabid cheerleader of Lowtax until the tide turned.

Reactions: 8
Exactly.

I never saw the appeal of that site at all. Just a bunch of elitist wankers paying to talk to other elitist wankers.

Reactions: 2
RiC, RSM, and JM

The most difficult game of snog, marry, avoid of all time.
Worst. Threesome. Ever.
Actually I’d marry Russ, I reckon I could get him to leave me fairly easily. Snog RSM, not sure of her number of teeth/honk status. JM avoid, natch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
RiC, RSM, and JM

The most difficult game of snog, marry, avoid of all time.

i did a proper full body shudder there

eta. come to think of it,

snog russ cos he'd be grateful and it'd be over quickly.

marry jack (hear me out here!) with an iron-clad prenup for half the money and sideboards, repatriate sb, coops and content to sb's dad's house, quickie divorce

avoid rsm at all costs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
*whispers* who is RSM?!
Road Side Mum.
She has threads on here.
She is the one who published the original photo of the school meal allocation (which Jack hijacked). But don't pity her as she is an absolute horror. A dreadful combination of deeply unpleasant and chronically tedious. Plus a grifter. Of course.
It really would be impossible to pick who is worse between her, Rusty and Jack 😬

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.