Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she a blue ticker? Idk who she is either. As long as she's keeping him a safe distance from the Jack Monroe bungalow i'm not complaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Somewhere over the rainbow is one of the best songs ever (Judy Garland version only) and I would fight that creepy sexpest badger but he’d probably enjoy it in a creepy sexpest way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hadn’t heard of her so had a look at her Twitter. Do they just clone these Twitter satirist types? They’re so unoriginal.
Someone said recently all these satirist types just come across as embarassingly desperate to get on HIGNFY and now it's all I can see.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So do we have any confirmation of Eggheads from Russ? I want footage!

Edit: Kinda hoping he'd change his name to Russ from Eggheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2022-10-11 23.59.52.png

I feel bad for my last post. I'm sure you will all be as relieved as I am to learn there has been no minge given on Russ' big night out.

Screenshot 2022-10-12 00.21.59.png

Which gives Jack a clear run! #JackRussell

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn't he say that give it some minge was an Office reference? Can anyone confirm? I never watched it and don't want to do a Google search for 'The Office minge'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn't he say that give it some minge was an Office reference? Can anyone confirm? I never watched it and don't want to do a Google search for 'The Office minge'.
He's referring to an Extras quote which does mention minge and expresses the same sentiment but is different (see below)

Oh, come on love, you're like a dead horse, put a bit of minge round it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel bad for my last post. I'm sure you will all be as relieved as I am to learn there has been no minge given on Russ' big night out.

Screenshot 2022-10-12 00.21.59.png

No! Not #JackRussell! :eek:

Also: ''accuse'' a woman of having sex? Unusual wording. It's not a crime - even if you do it with Russ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1644087

TBH they probably spent the evening discussing their regrettable past use of social media. Russ has his sex blogs, Supertanskiii was a 9/11 truther (in 2019 FFS, no excuse of youthful ignorance there)...Jack and her mum's potatoes would have been very welcome. Invite Janey Godley down and you've got the makings of the world's worst support group!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
TBH they probably spent the evening discussing their regrettable past use of social media. Russ has his sex blogs, Supertanskiii was a 9/11 truther (in 2019 FFS, no excuse of youthful ignorance there)...Jack and her mum's potatoes would have been very welcome. Invite Janey Godley down and you've got the makings of the world's worst support group!
Supertanskiii is bringing in the lawyers to stop people doing jokes about her and Russ shagging.

She's also got a pile on going on a writer who she is also trying to get dropped by the publisher for some jokes about her and Russ. I'm not unsympathetic, if someone implied I was giving it some minge I'd deny it but there comes a point where you come over like you're protesting a bit too much.

• Haha
That fella she's trying to cancel does have a bit of a point about all the stans in the comments trying to ship Tan/Russ, it's so bleeping weird. All those doffing hat/mayhap m'lady type people make me feel a bit sick. They're the real wronguns.

Imagine being in an utter rage about someone making "misogynistic vile sexual comments" about you going for a drink with someone who regularly makes actual misogynistic vile sexual comments about women.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1644087

How can he say this when he married a woman in her very early 20s whilst in his mid 40s? Why is this woman too respectable to exploit in the same way? 30 something and 50 something is far less problematic than choosing a duckling who is just starting out in life.

• Heart
How on earth has Russ not having sex (presumably a daily occurrence) overshadowed Russ appearing on Eggheads?

• Haha
How can he say this when he married a woman in her very early 20s whilst in his mid 40s? Why is this woman too respectable to exploit in the same way? 30 something and 50 something is far less problematic than choosing a duckling who is just starting out in life.
Long game. She hasn't shagged him so he's playing the "I have too much respect for her" card, in the hope she will see him as a nice safe respectable man and want to shag him.

• Sick
  • Haha
How did he do on eggheads?

Ahaha this is old but very funny. They really don't like it up em. Love how they switch to sanctimonious the second they are the butt (sorry, 'rear foo-foo') of the joke.
Why are this Twitter lot SO obsessed with suing ppl? Imagine if someone disagreed with you at work or at a family gathering would they lawyer upTM for that too?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.