Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sincerely hope he is lying in that blog extract. I mean I hope that he's lying about all of it. But specifically that.

CW. Abuse

It sounds awfully like exploitation / abuse if he was indeed 14 (I'm assuming, maybe wrongly, that the partner was older).
Something definitely feels off about it, but maybe just everything about Russ feels gross.

Reactions: 8
i dunno, it was never going to be hard-hitting journalism

the fence's schtick just seems to be dry, taking the piss humour. i like it cos that's exactly what my sense of humour is like

anyhoo, here's the author of the piece/editor of the fence (who, incidentally is vv cute đź‘€) tweeting about another bit of russ's old blog

cw - contains the phrase sex wee

View attachment 1768066
That man (not "THAT MAN") has never put his winkie in a woman in his entire life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My minge has given it some cringe. That accent is more Wythenshawe than Wilmslow tho…either way, looks like the whole thing was an utter embarrassment. He always looks so ruddy bloody pleased with himself, doesn’t he?
Got a lil bit of the alcohol flush on there. Prob can’t take the jacket off because sweaty.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I made a new thread. I don't know if I cocked it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.