Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an hole.

Yeah, the queen is still dead. And there are a lot of interesting events around it that need to be covered by the news. Also, people have a lot of questions about what’s going to happen next. Russ hasn’t got a clue about how the media works.

Reactions: 7
Russ hasn’t got a clue about how life works.

You mean I have to actually pay for my gas and electric? I’ll make my own power sourced from friction 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He'll obviously not have held the Queen in much regard. She was just a woman after all.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Screenshot 2022-09-14 11.12.26.png

There is a Russ parody account on Twitter. Very 'give it some minge' focused.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I've said it before I'll say it again, he's like a living, breathing relic from the early "being ironic" Internet era. There's a few of them on twitter tbf.

Silly, gentle, giggly self :sick:

(This is in response to his tweets about tinder matching with people and his hilarious jokey banter about the best way to his heart being with an axe, and throwing a tin at someone in a food fight)

Screenshot_20220916-114738_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Your silly, gentle, giggly self? duck me he really needs to get together with Jack Monroe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've said it before I'll say it again, he's like a living, breathing relic from the early "being ironic" Internet era. There's a few of them on twitter tbf.

Silly, gentle, giggly self :sick:

(This is in response to his tweets about tinder matching with people and his hilarious jokey banter about the best way to his heart being with an axe, and throwing a tin at someone in a food fight)

View attachment 1582371
But it clearly is VAWG because look at the sort of responses it illicits, these are from two separate accounts. Behind cut because TW date rape/VAWG/drug use

53234EC5-A9BB-46FE-8945-FAD756DCEB65.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.