Running Instagrammers #9 We go by chip time around here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she from in Wales? As Wokingham isnt the closest of races
Lydney.
Her local marathon attempt is Newport upcoming. Wokingham is an assumed gifted half marathon entry rather than her paying - although if gifted you never can tell, she did the usual amount of shilling (ie none).

They have their own thread here-

Reactions: 2
Lydney.
Her local marathon attempt is Newport upcoming. Wokingham is an assumed gifted half marathon entry rather than her paying - although if gifted you never can tell, she did the usual amount of shilling (ie none).

They have their own thread here-
Is she going for sub 3:35 Boston QT at Manchester she was targeting that.

I so want this to be real. Please tell me its real.
Me too.

"I have a following."
"Oh, so you're Jesus now?"

Funniest thing I've watched in ages. I wish everyone reacted to these entitled twats this way, and then the whole awful influencer culture would die out.

Reactions: 6
Me too.

"I have a following."
"Oh, so you're Jesus now?"

Funniest thing I've watched in ages. I wish everyone reacted to these entitled twats this way, and then the whole awful influencer culture would die out.
I think that quote would be excellent for the new thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good point, can anyone else throw title suggestions in or like the above suggested one. We are not far off our next thread 🙌🏻🙌🏻 (just in time for spring marathon season)

I see Jake Smith has come out saying he has RED-S now. Another one that I follow and have known has issues for months and months. He has been injured and manically trained on a CT to an insane extent and hasn't had an intervention sooner? His strava reads like some torture programme! Now has a sacral stress fracture which potentially could hamper his career for life.

Can't lie - this sport can be toxic at times!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I see Jake Smith has come out saying he has RED-S now. Another one that I follow and have known has issues for months and months. He has been injured and manically trained on a CT to an insane extent and hasn't had an intervention sooner? His strava reads like some torture programme! Now has a sacral stress fracture which potentially could hamper his career for life.

From when he finished the Cheshire Elite marathon that time with some insane qualifying times when he was supposed to be only pacing to midway and he made point of bragging out how he hadn't taken any fuel or liquid on board was concerning.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

I was 😱 at his strava. I feel for him, like I do for any athlete who has RED-S as it almost always seems to come after a period of sudden success and then the pressure is ‘on’ to perform even better and I don’t think they get enough support on the nutrition / over training front before it’s too late. Surely his coaches weren’t pushing that extreme strava cross training regime… surely!

those cross trainer workouts looked brutal

Reactions: 1
Just seen ben is running's Osaka marathon video. WTF haha I was absolutely laughing my saggy boobs off at a part where he collapsed on the floor after the finish line and had two counters rush to him. I mean making out that you're cooked (which is likely) and giving it the 'ugh I'm going to die in 5 seconds' but still having the courage and determination to have your GoPro film you perfectly for that content haha. Such a sad little tit and ver much reminded me of that sex offender ash_runs27 when he did similar last year to get a photo for his content 😂 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Runnermancbea is cruising for a serious injury. Incoming 1,2,3.
I don’t understand her at all! Posts how terrible her run was and how she was meant to do 18 but done 20 and fast too! How is any of that a bad run? What she even training for? but 100% she will be injured in the next few weeks!

I don’t understand her at all! Posts how terrible her run was and how she was meant to do 18 but done 20 and fast too! How is any of that a bad run? What she even training for? but 100% she will be injured in the next few weeks!
Makes no sense does it - was going to cut it short but then ended up doing more. Ah right ok hun whatever. Full on rubbish

Reactions: 1
Runnermancbea is cruising for a serious injury. Incoming 1,2,3.
she’s got a LOT of issues. Must be massively under eating too. Twenty miles run. Game of tennis and then a bowl of cereal for lunch. Hope sherealises what she needs before she does her self too much damage…. But hey as long as she has a pint of Guiness so she looks like one of the lads ey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.