Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Putridpumpkin

Just Helen Gaunt posting about eating disorders for NEDA awareness week in one breath then posting the millionth skinny selfie in the next.

Screenshot 2023-03-03 171852.jpg

Every single shot she takes she tenses her arms to make them look as bony and sinewy as possible.
Screenshot 2023-03-03 171915.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Rachel Rutherford isn't it?

I was pretty pissed at her when I saw that as well.

Honestly, they're all a bunch of selfish assholes. Anna the Apple's had covid as well for a week and could have given that to her parents when she went to pick Isaac up from them. She even managed to sound resentful that he hadn't got it too. I presume she picked it up on her holiday since she was in a lot of packed theme parks and Florida's always had relatively high covid levels. Now she's back running again the second she tested negative despite moaning about feeling awful when she had it. Still went outside loads when she was ill though, so fuck everyone else.
such an annoying individual! Will do anything for attention and free stuff ! What she forgets to mention is when she qualified for the Ironman world championship there were only two competing in her age group.

instaclowns

VIP Member
Honestly doesn't surprise me, one of the biggest begs around and definitely bought most of his followers. Guy gives me the creeps.
Watch him cry like a little bitch if his fake followers were culled 🤣
I've had a sleezy dm from him before and know loads of others who have also had them. No wonder because he was/is friends with that sex offender fudgie/instafudgie/fudgieruns or whatever he calls himself to hide from google searches and the police these days

Lemming312

VIP Member
Wondering how long these be there for?
Screenshot_20230110-164607~2.png
Screenshot_20230110-164551~2.png
Screenshot_20230110-164544~2.png
Screenshot_20230110-133014~2.png

Also, why does Georginaa always sprint everywhere? I would think more of her if she actually posted a video of herself running slowly 🙄, and loving her new lips 😗

Putridpumpkin

Lucy Davis is driving me nuts with her latest running advice video. She claims to recommend the “best shoes” but her entire shoe rotation are various Nike racing shoes, half of which are soaked in blood 🤢 she seems to think it’s normal for your toes to be gushing blood in a pair of shoes and you should be pushing through that?? Also, she’s recommending the “best” running clothes but it’s all just random Gymshark kit - the thickest leggings known to mankind, a low impact sports bra, and super thick tops. I would be dying in that outfit 🥵
Aaand the bit of respect I had for her just went out the window. She's fine when she stays in her lane. I mean, she's a great strength coach, obviously knowledgable about it, she's made for things like Hyrox and her vids about that are seriously impressive, but the minute she opens her mouth about anything running related it's just so bad. It's unethical the recipe for injury plans she puts together and she has no clue how to advise anyone who isn't athetlically gifted like her and can therefore get results wearing pretty much anything and training however they want.

instaclowns

VIP Member
Anyone notice how cattherunner is back running pretty fast so soon after this 'major' broken leg/ankle? Hasn't she only been off crutches a couple of weeks and she's already running faster than average speeds on the treadmill. I'm assuming it was a mild fracture given how quickly she's back, wonder if she'll make Boston without pushing herself to get re-injured again

instaclowns

VIP Member
It made me laugh in one of her latest videos, she said “I’m a PT so I’m qualified to give you this S&C advice,” yet she only has her LIRF and is happy to dole out running “advice” right, left and centre…

I can’t believe she’s shot up again today 😂
Didn’t she originally offer nutritional advice too but seems to have moved away from that 😂

• Haha

Josims

That poor boy gets dragged out in all weathers for his daily nursery commute, don't worry it will be only a few weeks before a 2 week long stay with the Nannas, while his parents go on a child friendly holiday without him.