Running Instagrammers #7 Hard lives of the gifted ones full sending their boomshakalakas for validation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 in fact. The narcissism is off the scale at the moment.
All the same shot too. What a life aye, wish I had the time do to get super slim and tanned. But I have a job and usually see my friends. Then she doesn't seem to have many. Same for a lot of these running influencers. Except the online community

Reactions: 1
Awful design too! It's obviously all to make a profit, we sell our club kit at cost price because not everyone can afford to pay a lot.
I dunno, some of it is Soar. Their prices are proper mental. So I wouldn't imagine they are making much money from it (The club, not Soar).
They seem to have, to be fair, expensive "elite" (hahaha) vests and more affordable normal ones.

I can't believe I'm defending Bester, mind. It it was free I still wouldn't take it, its so fugly. You'd have to pay me a LOT to wear that awful stuff. And what's with all the random South African vests? Why would average punter UK runner who joins Best want to buy that!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dunno, some of it is Soar. Their prices are proper mental. So I wouldn't imagine they are making much money from it (The club, not Soar).
They seem to have, to be fair, expensive "elite" (hahaha) vests and more affordable normal ones.

I can't believe I'm defending Bester, mind. It it was free I still wouldn't take it, its so fugly. You'd have to pay me a LOT to wear that awful stuff. And what's with all the random South African vests? Why would average punter UK runner who joins Best want to buy that!?
Our club vests cost Ā£12.50, our local printer sources them from Ronhill and prints on our logo and club name, both Ronhill and our local printer will be making a profit on these so it shows how cheap they are to produce (Ronhill sell plain vests for Ā£30 and ours has a stripe down the front so would cost more to produce).
I wonder if Welshtits will start selling merch? Don't know if he has enough clients to make it worthwhile šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
Our club vests cost Ā£12.50, our local printer sources them from Ronhill and prints on our logo and club name, both Ronhill and our local printer will be making a profit on these so it shows how cheap they are to produce (Ronhill sell plain vests for Ā£30 and ours has a stripe down the front so would cost more to produce).
I wonder if Welshtits will start selling merch? Don't know if he has enough clients to make it worthwhile šŸ¤”
If anyone ever wore his merch, they deserve to be tripped up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuine Q. What is the worse saying?

Tits: "WAAAAAANT IIIITTT!
Bester: "Booooooom SHAKALAKAAAAAAA"

Answers on a postcard šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who are ā€œthismessyhappyā€ and why are they suddenly doing loads of stories with utter fluff and smoke blowing for all the big accounts?

I mean I know why (reposts and shares) but itā€™s just a work of fiction.
They describe Kellog as a fierce female who is ā€œfun & making huge gainsā€.
And Bester as a top dude.
Just when I think Iā€™ve seen all the wankiest running accounts this place introduces me to new ones. Within seconds of looking at that account I can tell I would dislike them.

Exactly what I thought! And yes she does read here.
I couldnā€™t believe she reposted it AND didnā€™t even answer the question šŸ¤£ I mean it would be funny but she has to have the biggest carbon footprint of any of these instatwats, youā€™d think sheā€™d be a bit more concerned with the state of the future planet given sheā€™s bringing a child into it, but hey the rich donā€™t need to worry too much about that so theyā€¦

Reactions: 8
If she's "working with them" she's just getting paid to advertise for them, not actually doing anything meaningful, and she'll use the money to buy more flights šŸ™„. An absolute farce.

• Sad
  • Angry
What does full send mean?
Just googled it and found this line of text ā€œthe term ā€˜full sendā€™ relates to a group of morons, otherwise knows as cuntsā€

Google coming through again when weā€™re unsure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What does full send mean?
Molly Seidel (who I really like) uses it - she's ace though. And not twatty at all. She put her Bronze Olympic medal run on Strava with the title "Full Send in Tokyo" and these instatwats have just picked it up from her/ the American running scene I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.