Running Instagrammers #7 Hard lives of the gifted ones full sending their boomshakalakas for validation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting the kids on obviously gets engagement or she wouldn’t do it. Wonder if they know she puts them there…
I think they do, they are in the background trying to get in on stories etc.

It was very obvious when we started having students in school who were brought up in the SM age and communicated via FB, Snapchat and Instagram. Their attitudes towards each other and the way they managed conflict was just different. I think there will be another shift when the children of those individuals enter school.

Obviously this is a discussion for another thread, but it is something for those who spend their lives posting pictures and stories on SM to think about.

Reactions: 2
2 questions.

1. Why does Charlie feel the need to share every detail about her family’s lives?

2. The story about the dog pulling her down the beach ending with a tiny injury seems to show exactly how much of an attention seeker she is. Is she really missing out on running likes this much that she has sunk to this level?
The drama she made out of losing a tiny nail! I laughed out loud when I saw it, and it actually took me a minute to spot it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So it was a new coach but not Alex.
I always flinch at “qualified nutritionist” any idiot can do a one hour course on the internet and call themselves that. Please keep running coaching and telling people want to eat separate.

Reactions: 6
So it was a new coach but not Alex.
I always flinch at “qualified nutritionist” any idiot can do a one hour course on the internet and call themselves that. Please keep running coaching and telling people want to eat separate.
On their website it does say she has an MSc in Sports and Exercise Nutrition so it sounds like she is actually pretty qualified on that front 🤷‍♀️

Alex is already a coach with them! The question about her is whether she quit teaching to go full time on the coaching gig

On their website it does say she has an MSc in Sports and Exercise Nutrition so it sounds like she is actually pretty qualified on that front 🤷‍♀️

Alex is already a coach with them! The question about her is whether she quit teaching to go full time on the coaching gig
From the website it looks like Alex M has left (coaching with her is no longer there) and Sam is the replacement to maintain female representation!

Reactions: 3

And she is a qualified running coach (for all that is worth) so she is probably the most qualified person on their coaching staff.

From the website it looks like Alex M has left (coaching with her is no longer there) and Sam is the replacement to maintain female representation!
Oh, interesting! Do we think she’s setting up a solo business then?

OMG. Out of curiosity I went and looked at the site. £75 a month for a 'bespoke" (yeah right) plan and some discounts you'd literally get anywhere by signing up to an email list for free. Then the premium one, with "Fortnightly consultation via a call or video call" costs £115!!! For something ANY REPUTABLE COACH should be doing anyway!?

Never mind that for £75 you could join any athletics club in the country for about two years

Do you have to pay for the kit as an extra when you sign up? Because every other running club just gives you a vest 😳
Not strictly true. Most running clubs, mine included, charge for vests and other kit but usually at a very reasonable price just to cover costs.

Reactions: 4
If at any point in my life I am filming myself miming to a song/voiceover for an Instagram reel in order to get some free running kit, I hope my family stages an intervention or someone just shoots me and puts me out of my misery.

I have no idea how people in their 30s/40s can do this and look at themselves in the mirror without crying at how tragic they have become

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The drama she made out of losing a tiny nail! I laughed out loud when I saw it, and it actually took me a minute to spot it.
And the poor kid who has broken her finger. Don't worry about you I've lost my nail. It's not all about you 🤣🤣

She's had her hair done so I'm sure we will see 100s of photos of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who are “thismessyhappy” and why are they suddenly doing loads of stories with utter fluff and smoke blowing for all the big accounts?

I mean I know why (reposts and shares) but it’s just a work of fiction.
They describe Kellog as a fierce female who is “fun & making huge gains”.
And Bester as a top dude.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.