Running Instagrammers #7 Hard lives of the gifted ones full sending their boomshakalakas for validation

Parkrun is for

• Racing

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Volunteering

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Fun

Votes: 69 63.3%
  • Training

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • A sandwich

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Not for me

Votes: 19 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A95DA6CD-21B6-4335-984D-98599309CDA3.jpeg

Have had to save this since this morning so it wasn’t lost in the changeover.

Why does this nugget have to point out he works full time in his bio? It doesn’t make any difference

99.9% of his followers will work full time.
Even most of his similar fellow front runners / brooks happy clappers will be full time runners.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1427839

Why does this nugget have to point out he works full time in his bio? It doesn’t make any difference

Even most of his similar fellow front runners / brooks happy clappers will be full time runners.
He's an absolute whopper and such a beg, most of us work full time you absolute clown.

In the past I've seen him advertise car seat covers and Slim Fast 🤦🏻‍♂️ anything for that cash and freebies though 💰💰

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Sounds like a love child of Welsh tits and whatcharliebeggednext
If any of them tell me one more time to drink or how to run safely in the heat I will lose my tit.

Why do I need Charlie to tell me to drink water or Jordan on how to run in the sun? Who made them gods of the world? In their heads they may be gods of the world. Look at us in our underwear, lifting , loving life. Admittedly, I am not loving life at this PRECISE minute but give me a day when I am not an oozy, soggy headachy mess and I might just be a little bit happier.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1427839

I don't understand how he's still a frontrunner. Surely some kind of regular social media presence is a requirement?

If any of them tell me one more time to drink or how to run safely in the heat I will lose my tit.
OMG, yes! They are all acting like they are doing us a favour by stating the bloody obvious! They think they are experts… no. I’m an adult and an experienced runner so I don’t need some scrounging pretend coach to tell me what I need to do.

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how he's still a frontrunner. Surely some kind of regular social media presence is a requirement?
11k followers. Looking at socialblade he lost 2,000 in Dec 2019 (mass bot delete?).
But his most recent “come back” post has 120ish likes and no comments from 3 days ago.

Totally irrelevant.

His partner is on the brooks team. Wonder if that is calculated to get subtle advertising for brooks when they do stuff together…

Reactions: 3
OMG, yes! They are all acting like they are doing us a favour by stating the bloody obvious! They think they are experts… no. I’m an adult and an experienced runner so I don’t need some scrounging pretend coach to tell me what I need to do.
How about don’t run for 2 days outside, it won’t kill your or derail your training plan.

Reactions: 8
Insta is such a weird echo chamber for toxic tit.
On my strava, people running are going out very early. Slowing down, shortening their runs etc
On insta is people showing off about sessions in 30+ degrees.

I see so many people there bragging about how tough they are doing a session with a niggle. I prefer “stupid”

Reactions: 11
ffs here we go #fullsend
What I really don’t get with these clickbait types of posts is that if you are already reading this post, you’re already interested (for whatever reason) in this 🔔🔚 so you’re likely to also see the next post tomorrow.
So why not just post whatever “exciting announcement” it is when you can? So many of them do this as if people are just so invested in their dull, egocentric, full of BS lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ffs here we go #fullsend
He is a fake person with his coaching falling apart, so another cheap way to drum up some attention when in reality no one cares. Roams around in all his Nike kit still when he represents Adidas. Along with Tits, they both need a slap!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Imagine he’s got some other tedious person to join their coaching g team or they’ve dropped their ridiculous prices.
As people get better and race more they’ll meet more club runners and realise that that is a far better option for most people

Speaking of their “training” team, why has Alex quit her teaching job? Please not for full time coach ambitions??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Speaking of their “training” team, why has Alex quit her teaching job? Please not for full time coach ambitions??
Oh tit this must be the news?! Hasn’t she posted about wanting to leave teaching to be a full time coach? I’m sure she has and not the two makes sense

2 questions.

1. Why does Charlie feel the need to share every detail about her family’s lives?

2. The story about the dog pulling her down the beach ending with a tiny injury seems to show exactly how much of an attention seeker she is. Is she really missing out on running likes this much that she has sunk to this level?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.