Running Instagrammers #6 Never take advice from this bunch of plonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I forget he paces his kid to a 28 minute Parkrun every weekend, great prep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Gropebus run report is hot off the press. Never ran at night or even used a head torch. But he can rock up to a 100 mile race like he knows it all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is Ben Parkes doing a pre injury paced run? Another one that’s supposed to be a coach right… not sure I’d want him to be my coach with this attempt to snap back into running, when he’s not even really been running that much this year thanks to on and off injury.
If his gf can be sensible I dunno why he can’t be (she has a niggle post MUIT and has cut right back)…!

Reactions: 3
"When it is pitch black it isn’t as clear as it would be in the day..." REALLY, PAUL? Tell us more!
Deciding on the start line to go for a sub 20 rather than a sub 24, despite no specific training, what could possibly go wrong? The audacity of these instatwats knows no bounds

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Deciding on the start line to go for a sub 20 rather than a sub 24, despite no specific training, what could possibly go wrong? The audacity of these instatwats knows no bounds
Got his beloved hot 'foot' at the end, though. I've just re-read this pile of cack and he didn't even turn up with a mandatory jacket!

“The basic rule is, the more training you do, the better prepared and easier it will be on the day”

I mean, Christ on a Bike. Seriously. The idiot turns up having done no decent ultra training, never ran during the night, hadn’t tested a head torch or fueling and having to borrow the most basic of mandatory kit and he churns this crap out in his blog. The man is an absolute embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I quite enjoyed that Fudgie put out an 'ask me anything' story the other day and there's been zero answers because no one is interested in his life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I quite enjoyed that Fudgie put out an 'ask me anything' story the other day and there's been zero answers because no one is interested in his life
“Hey INSTAFUDGIE! Why do you think it’s ok to send dick pics to women you don’t know via DMs?”

Reactions: 7
That’s been the case the last 2-3 times he’s done it! I reckon he’s doing it to see what girls message him a question so that he can get all slimey with them 🤢 the guy is a sweaty, hairy little creep!

Reactions: 5
Slightly OT (sorry, I love a tangent 😂) but I did my first 10k on Sunday and somehow came away with a 56:08, thank you to all the people smashing much longer runs on here for motivating meeeeeee 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Got his beloved hot 'foot' at the end, though. I've just re-read this pile of cack and he didn't even turn up with a mandatory jacket!
I wish I hadn’t given him the page views. His spelling and grammar is so poor too. Just as poor as his training for this. At least proof read before publishing!

and there you have it at the end: the overture to his family. Also noticed he doesn't have any friends he felt could crew him in the evening. I think that says it all right there.

Reactions: 7
and there you have it at the end: the overture to his family. Also noticed he doesn't have any friends he felt could crew him in the evening. I think that says it all right there.
What ever happened to that Austin guy he was always with? What was his name thisdadruns or something wasn’t it? I don’t see him on IG anymore but think he struggled with weight so maybe he’s jacked in running?

Reactions: 1
641BFBC6-72F5-4950-9292-B1E510F5E5D8.jpeg

At least he isn’t blocking the Twitter users and is interacting. But isn’t at all facing into the criticism about being underprepared.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.