Running Instagrammers #6 Never take advice from this bunch of plonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanna say thanks to you lot for introducing me to yellow runner. Been following the first week of her strength and running plan and have loved it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Quick public service announcement!

Paul the perv is currently running a 100 miler, meaning for the next 24-36 hours he won’t be deleting Instagram comments! Now’s the time!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Paul the perv is currently running a 100 miler, meaning for the next 24-36 hours he won’t be deleting Instagram comments! Now’s the time!!!
can’t believe he’s getting away with his disgusting behaviour. Have seen him on fb running pages etc & his wife had posted a photo of him on RMR a few years ago but until I read the old thread had no idea that he thinks it’s ok to grope 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 2

The run report for this one will be nauseating, I wonder how times can he get the word "family" into it

Reactions: 5
Ah marcus_runs going with a runnerbeans approach to an AD. Right at the bottom against the ASA rules. Another one reported (y)
Don’t care if you’re a rookie to the trails Marcus, your declaring of ADs is constantly awful. Reported you again (y)

D765A4D1-9EDB-4244-8C48-FD2C1EF4C0CD.jpeg

Runnerbeans has actually annoyed the tit out of me with that infertility post. Telling women to not post pictures of how proud they are of their pregnant bodies is just bleeping ridiculous. Just because something triggers a negative emotion in you it doesn't mean that it should be censored. Also these women are not saying 'you're body is not strong because you can't have a child'. Why do people have to turn every little thing around to be about themselves?
I don't struggle with infertility and I'm sure it's incredibly devastating but I have suffered from abuse when I was a child and have had an eating disorder for more than half my life. There are posts that trigger very negative emotions in me but that's not the case for everyone who sees them, it is my own reaction to them that is upsetting. Don't expect everyone on the Internet to feel the same way you do and don't expect them to bleeping tiptoe round you for fear of upsetting you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Runnerbeans has actually annoyed the tit out of me with that infertility post. Telling women to not post pictures of how proud they are of their pregnant bodies is just bleeping ridiculous. Just because something triggers a negative emotion in you it doesn't mean that it should be censored. Also these women are not saying 'you're body is not strong because you can't have a child'. Why do people have to turn every little thing around to be about themselves?
I don't struggle with infertility and I'm sure it's incredibly devastating but I have suffered from abuse when I was a child and have had an eating disorder for more than half my life. There are posts that trigger very negative emotions in me but that's not the case for everyone who sees them, it is my own reaction to them that is upsetting. Don't expect everyone on the Internet to feel the same way you do and don't expect them to bleeping tiptoe round you for fear of upsetting you.
She's happy to post pictures of her surrogate, something the majority of women struggling with infertility can't afford so I'm sure this is triggering for them. It's just like PMG posting about finding posts about women bouncing back after pregnancy triggering then posting before and after pics of her in her undies 🤷🏽‍♀️. Everything is about them and maybe they should take care with what they are posting!

Reactions: 10
Gropebus has finished in 26 hours, despite no training he was expecting a sub 24. He basically walked the last 50 miles the same plonker who thinks he was going sub 11 for an ironman with no training, who do these arrogant fools like gropebus and Welshtits think they are?

Reactions: 8
Gropebus has finished in 26 hours, despite no training he was expecting a sub 24. He basically walked the last 50 miles the same plonker who thinks he was going sub 11 for an ironman with no training, who do these arrogant fools like gropebus and Welshtits think they are?
So much for being an expert pacer. 8:34 min pace in the first 10 miles (on par with the eventual top five finishers) was absolutely ridiculous. It's no wonder he suffered and had to walk it in. Such a dork.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So much for being an expert pacer. 8:34 min pace in the first 10 miles (on par with the eventual top five finishers) was absolutely ridiculous. It's no wonder he suffered and had to walk it in. Such a dork.
butbut but, gropebus the must sought after and in demand globe trotting pacer, how could he have got it so wrong??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just went on Funbus’ Strava… does he not train over 6 miles?! All his long runs seem to be races. I can’t see how he trained for this 100 mile effort so no bloody wonder he didn’t get anywhere near 24 hours! It’s a dangerous image to put on social media - oh look at me, I don’t train but still get it done. Idiot.

• Haha
I saw a video he’d put on FB - not only did he not bother training for the run, he’d not even done any night running or tested a head torch. I’ve done a couple of runs that required running through the night and I found that if you’re not used to the torch and how the light moves it can really throw you off and be a bit disorientating.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did he really think he would sub 11 without training 🤣🤣 that’s hilarious. A sub 11 Ironman is an amazing time and those athletes train like mad. What time did he actually do it in? J would be interested to know.

i don’t know how anyone can think they can do any endurance racing without training l. It’s madness and very dangerous. Idiots

Reactions: 1
Did he really think he would sub 11 without training 🤣🤣 that’s hilarious. A sub 11 Ironman is an amazing time and those athletes train like mad. What time did he actually do it in? J would be interested to know.

i don’t know how anyone can think they can do any endurance racing without training l. It’s madness and very dangerous. Idiots
14:17:17, he also said he hadn't "done the level of training traditionally required" 🤣

• Haha
14:17:17, he also said he hadn't "done the level of training traditionally required" 🤣
I.e no swimming, hardly any biking. But hey a few sub 4 marathons every other month should be enough.. The sheer audacity of him

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.