Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he win? Is that why he’s being an absolute bellend with his flag? I get being proud of where you are from but these nonfluencers are something else. I find it pathetic how they film everything, to me it just shows how everything they do is for instagram and the likes.
Literally no one outside of their smoke blowing echo chamber cares.
And someone needs to tell bester that frosted tips/highlights have never been a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sooner they ban these tits from using cameras in races the better! Sure he’s going to be ahead of the mass runners but the likes of that Fordy pest and Ben is Running doing his park run videos are just an annoyance.

Not saying Bester isn’t annoying because he’s one of the most annoying around, they just need to be more considerate of all the filming for likes and trying to get the sense of being liked. Not everyone wants to be in film and not everyone wants to run a race with a big bleeping selfie stick in front of their face 🤬
Agreed - I'd like to see races ban filming on the course for runners - it puts themselves and those around them, at risk. I think the only way to make it happen is to disqualify anyone found with a gopro in their hands on the course.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Catching up after a busy few days, just seen the Iten trip thing. Jesus H. Who on earth would think it's a good time to go, what is two weeks at altitude supposed to achieve and can he just stop with the borderline racist "how the Kenyans train" thing because it drives me nuts. There is no such thing as "how the Kenyans train" any more than "how the Americans train" or "how the British train". People train differently according to their levels, their speed, what coach they are with, what their goals are ETC ETC. I really hate the sort of mystical crap that's like "ooo the Kenyans are just all amazing they run with no shoes and no watches" bullshit.

(And aso they have one of the worst records on doping in the world, so there's that)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Catching up after a busy few days, just seen the Iten trip thing. Jesus H. Who on earth would think it's a good time to go, what is two weeks at altitude supposed to achieve and can he just stop with the borderline racist "how the Kenyans train" thing because it drives me nuts. There is no such thing as "how the Kenyans train" any more than "how the Americans train" or "how the British train". People train differently according to their levels, their speed, what coach they are with, what their goals are ETC ETC. I really hate the sort of mystical crap that's like "ooo the Kenyans are just all amazing they run with no shoes and no watches" bullshit.

(And aso they have one of the worst records on doping in the world, so there's that)
Thank you for saying this. I have been thinking how to express my thoughts on this trip without coming across incorrectly and I just couldn’t.

You have summed it up perfectly. He mentioned he is in a room where Mo has stayed previously and that to me expresses his view on this trip in a nutshell.

This whole trip (at this point in time particularly) leaves a horrid, horrid taste in the mouth. I know this should be on the other thread, I just wanted to respond to you.

Reactions: 8
New member here. My 2 pence…

Lou C is still doing that weird pose and banging on about a broken hip.
Kyla is banging on about her dead dad and getting her tits out for sympathy.
Cat the runner is still dating her dad and feeling tired.
Fudgie is still a noncey date rapist in waiting.
No one listens to the WhatTheFartlek podcast apart from about 20 people who are all bum licking hole cunts.
This dad runs is now fat and slinging hats.
Marcodelwatsiospastic is still banging on about a sub 3 that he won’t ever get.
#justdoyou #iamthestorm ?
I’d rather you come on here and be a bit more honest 😉😂

I’ve never listened to that podcast and does seems tit, think my husband listened to one and said it’s like the uncool kids at school chatting rubbish and trying to fit in with the crowds

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d rather you come on here and be a bit more honest 😉😂

I’ve never listened to that podcast and does seems tit, think my husband listened to one and said it’s like the uncool kids at school chatting rubbish and trying to fit in with the crowds
I like the podcast, but life would be boring if we all liked the same things!

So far today, funbus has been hawking:-
Skateboards
Beer
Cooking Products

He picked up more freebie Christmas trainers yesterday, he's having a good week

Reactions: 2
Just watched the Bester Valencia video he’s done. What a self obsessed plank! Imagine being in a pack with some serious runners and he’s there waving a bleeping GoPro about! He even said at one point, everyone’s focused and concentrating, well they would be if you fucked off! Filming and shouting Vamos every two minutes makes you look like a wanker!

I don’t even want to talk about the end bit, please just wipe your mouth you can see yourself so why not do it 😩

Reactions: 6
Just watched the Bester Valencia video he’s done. What a self obsessed plank! Imagine being in a pack with some serious runners and he’s there waving a bleeping GoPro about! He even said at one point, everyone’s focused and concentrating, well they would be if you fucked off! Filming and shouting Vamos every two minutes makes you look like a wanker!

I don’t even want to talk about the end bit, please just wipe your mouth you can see yourself so why not do it 😩
Is it one of those things you can’t help yourself from watching? To see how bad it is? Like Lou C and her reels? And CoffeeKnob with RunChannel?

Reactions: 1
Don’t ban me but I bought a pair two years ago. They weren’t ghosts though so aggravated my AT and they went to the charity shop.

I still maintain I would sell my soul for the big brooks cushion 🤣🤣🤣.
Don’t ban me either because I do love the Christmas shoes! I tend to wear adrenalines so I think I’d be ok 👍🏻

• Haha
Gen is claiming more people have died from the covid vaccine than covid….
She’s moved back to England because she was on her ‘I hate Israel’ mode. She hates England now and they’re increasing covid measures so she’s going to be furious 😂
She hates everything except for herself and running I think. If I had a child who whined as much as her I’d have to ship her off I think

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it one of those things you can’t help yourself from watching? To see how bad it is? Like Lou C and her reels? And CoffeeKnob with RunChannel?
Tell me about it! Although I stopped following Lou C a few weeks back, there’s only so many times you can see that same selfie pose as all the others and what is it with that wanky hand gesture to follow her in her reels 🤢

Coffee tits is very quiet lately

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.