Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His FB post says he was invited to go to Iten. I'm sure he was invited, in exactly the same way EasyJet send me an email everyday to "invite" me to fly to Greece or Spain with them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iten.

He’s going to Iten.

I have no words.
This angers me possibly more than any other 💩 these “influencers” have done. It’s the middle of a pandemic. Whilst Iten isn’t in one of the “only essential travel” areas, it feels bloody irresponsible. Kenya could very easily be moved to the red list - which means a whack load of money (that I don’t think they have?) for a quarantine hotel and likely miss Xmas with his family (and that’s really tough on the kids and for Kelly, who seems to have been struggling a lot recently). It just feels like the most selfish thing he could do. And what is the point? He won’t improve when he persists in training in the most ridiculous way. He never seems to achieve what he wants, much like Kelly, and there’s always an excuse, sorry, reason. Argh. I shouldn’t be so angered by this.

Reactions: 11
This angers me possibly more than any other 💩 these “influencers” have done. It’s the middle of a pandemic. Whilst Iten isn’t in one of the “only essential travel” areas, it feels bloody irresponsible. Kenya could very easily be moved to the red list - which means a whack load of money (that I don’t think they have?) for a quarantine hotel and likely miss Xmas with his family (and that’s really tough on the kids and for Kelly, who seems to have been struggling a lot recently). It just feels like the most selfish thing he could do. And what is the point? He won’t improve when he persists in training in the most ridiculous way. He never seems to achieve what he wants, much like Kelly, and there’s always an excuse, sorry, reason. Argh. I shouldn’t be so angered by this.
I say I don’t have words. I do. You have said lots of them.

I have others that I am not going to get in to here.

Needless to say he is an insensitive twit who has no idea what he is doing who thinks travelling to Kenya on a paid trip will make him like Adharanand Finn.

Like I said, no words.

Reactions: 5
Agree with all the comments above. Madness! He really is in cloud cuckoo land where running seems to trump all logic. Giving him the benefit of the doubt perhaps there’s some endorsements tied up in the trip that they need the money from, but if not it sends a pretty strong message about where his priorities lie (spoiler alert- not at home!)

Reactions: 6
They’ve started moving a lot of neighbouring countries to the red list.
Such a selfish thing to do so close to Xmas. But even without Xmas. Like you say, we’re still living through a pandemic here.

Reactions: 3
For those who are blocked…
Is he an actual fruit loop? All smells a bit fishy that Valencia was sacked off and he’s doing this.
I’m starting to believe Kelly is owned by this prick, he does what he wants, she does what he tells her to do. His trip to Kenya is more important than Valencia so they concocted the “Harri isn’t well let’s get a PCR test” story.
All logic is out the window for this trip for him, but his selfish nature trumps everything

Reactions: 11
Is he an actual fruit loop? All smells a bit fishy that Valencia was sacked off and he’s doing this.
I’m starting to believe Kelly is owned by this prick, he does what he wants, she does what he tells her to do. His trip to Kenya is more important than Valencia so they concocted the “Harri isn’t well let’s get a PCR test” story.
All logic is out the window for this trip for him, but his selfish nature trumps everything
I bet this trip has been in the making for weeks. Explains her lack of sensible training. Her balls out 10k race. Her trying to squeeze another 10k race in. The list of excuses and explanations and being so defensive. It ALL makes sense now. She was never going to Valencia as of weeks prior. Her YouTube vlog is a SHAM. All their posts are lies concocted to create a fairytale couple loving life and running. Sick of it. How can we let the thousands of clueless followers of theirs know how awful these two are and NO ONE should be listening to these conniving liars for ANY type of running inspiration/ advice. I bet even their kiss arse friends will think this whole situation is awful.

Matt steamrolled his Kenya chance over anything Kelly wanted. He knew she would run it, bomb it and then Welshy looks like a terrible coach. The new story gets him off scott free for his bad coaching and he gets to go off to Africa for weeks. Utter selfish twit!!!!

Reactions: 7
I am sorry anyone travelling to Africa right now are nuts - Nigeria just went on the red list yesterday! Imagine getting stuck out there just because you had to go and run - it’s madness!

Reactions: 8
I bet this trip has been in the making for weeks. Explains her lack of sensible training. Her balls out 10k race. Her trying to squeeze another 10k race in. The list of excuses and explanations and being so defensive. It ALL makes sense now. She was never going to Valencia as of weeks prior. Her YouTube vlog is a SHAM. All their posts are lies concocted to create a fairytale couple loving life and running. Sick of it. How can we let the thousands of clueless followers of theirs know how awful these two are and NO ONE should be listening to these conniving liars for ANY type of running inspiration/ advice. I bet even their kiss arse friends will think this whole situation is awful.

Matt steamrolled his Kenya chance over anything Kelly wanted. He knew she would run it, bomb it and then Welshy looks like a terrible coach. The new story gets him off scott free for his bad coaching and he gets to go off to Africa for weeks. Utter selfish twit!!!!
And let’s not forget how close this is to Christmas, with the virus on the increase in neighbouring countries he’s going to - it screams selfish twit all over, and Kelly wouldn’t be allowed to have a say in it.
Too many ‘what ifs’ are connected to this trip that could ruin Christmas for them as a family, but then again, when have they ever thought about family time

Reactions: 2
What are the rules on masks in England? Are you allowed to go on public transport without a mask (Jemma)? Are you allowed to take your mask off to story on Instagram (WR)? Genuine question, I don't live in England and know the rules are different there.

Reactions: 1
What are the rules on masks in England? Are you allowed to go on public transport without a mask (Jemma)? Are you allowed to take your mask off to story on Instagram (WR)? Genuine question, I don't live in England and know the rules are different there.
It doesn’t matter what the rules are, these Twats can do what they want, didn’t you know that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The answer is NOOOO
They both should be wearing them, they don’t need to they are influencers didn’t you know. They are above all that.

We definitely should’ve started a Welloggs thread weeks back when it was mentioned, sooo much to catch up on 😂

I wonder how things Kenya trip works out. See some of the US runfluencers out there in the last couple of weeks and curious if it’s a paid trip or a paid for trip. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s tagged it as an ad just to make people think and really he’s paid for a trip himself to go there for an experience 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think it’s a paid trip of at least bulk of it paid for PR company. But absolutely judging him and the PR company for letting it happen at this time.

He’s an absolute smug wanker isn’t he? Definitely a face you’d love to punch 😂

Can we always ask why that fool Carla_moves likes and comments on her own posts every time they go up? Bit weird isn’t it?! Not to mention those hashtags, nothing to do with runthroughuk and she’s certainly no fitspo 😂🤣

Not sure who it was that noticed she’d paid for loads of followers on one day but noticed her count down from 17.7k to 17.2k now which is a definite sign of buying because they decrease heavily. Sad and very pathetic love 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's clear Matt's trip was secured weeks ago, but why would Kelly need to put up the facade of doing the Valencia marathon and then drop out two days beforehand? Is it to create drama and intrigue? Or did she have to keep up the charade for the Garmin watch promotion?

At any rate, I love coming on here to keep up with the banter on the Welshdashians, but find them utterly annoying, so don't follow them on the gram.

He’s an absolute smug wanker isn’t he? Definitely a face you’d love to punch 😂

Can we always ask why that fool Carla_moves likes and comments on her own posts every time they go up? Bit weird isn’t it?! Not to mention those hashtags, nothing to do with runthroughuk and she’s certainly no fitspo 😂🤣

Not sure who it was that noticed she’d paid for loads of followers on one day but noticed her count down from 17.7k to 17.2k now which is a definite sign of buying because they decrease heavily. Sad and very pathetic love 🤦🏽‍♀️
Did she really give herself fire emojis on her own post? Oh la la - that's pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.