Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we always ask why that fool Carla_moves likes and comments on her own posts every time they go up? Bit weird isn’t it?! Not to mention those hashtags, nothing to do with runthroughuk and she’s certainly no fitspo 😂🤣

Not sure who it was that noticed she’d paid for loads of followers on one day but noticed her count down from 17.7k to 17.2k now which is a definite sign of buying because they decrease heavily. Sad and very pathetic love 🤦🏽‍♀️
Lmao I didn’t realize she did that — what is the point?!

Yes, I saw on that social blade website that she had picked up about 9K followers out of nowhere. Not sure it’s gotten her anywhere, as she seems to have a singular client? Wonder how much it cost to make that app and rubbish website. I certainly wouldn’t pay that much for an app from someone who clearly has no clue

Reactions: 1
And let’s not forget how close this is to Christmas, with the virus on the increase in neighbouring countries he’s going to - it screams selfish twit all over, and Kelly wouldn’t be allowed to have a say in it.
Too many ‘what ifs’ are connected to this trip that could ruin Christmas for them as a family, but then again, when have they ever thought about family time
Not just Christmas, Harri's birthday is the week before isn't it? Far too risky for my liking!

Reactions: 4
Kelly has T1D, which I’m sure makes you more vulnerable to Covid (I’m not 100%)? It’s just all wrong priority wise to me. If he was my partner I’d be livid.

Reactions: 3
I bet this trip has been in the making for weeks. Explains her lack of sensible training. Her balls out 10k race. Her trying to squeeze another 10k race in. The list of excuses and explanations and being so defensive. It ALL makes sense now. She was never going to Valencia as of weeks prior. Her YouTube vlog is a SHAM. All their posts are lies concocted to create a fairytale couple loving life and running. Sick of it. How can we let the thousands of clueless followers of theirs know how awful these two are and NO ONE should be listening to these conniving liars for ANY type of running inspiration/ advice. I bet even their kiss arse friends will think this whole situation is awful.

Matt steamrolled his Kenya chance over anything Kelly wanted. He knew she would run it, bomb it and then Welshy looks like a terrible coach. The new story gets him off scott free for his bad coaching and he gets to go off to Africa for weeks. Utter selfish twit!!!!
Part of me wonders if they cancelled Valencia in case she had to quarantine when she came back; which would have meant WR couldn’t go to Kenya because no-one would be around to look after their children. I think that’s probably what people have already said but my brain isn’t working great today 😂

can we have a Wellogs thread? It’d be easier to update my OH on them from one place 😂

Reactions: 7
Part of me wonders if they cancelled Valencia in case she had to quarantine when she came back; which would have meant WR couldn’t go to Kenya because no-one would be around to look after their children. I think that’s probably what people have already said but my brain isn’t working great today 😂

can we have a Wellogs thread? It’d be easier to update my OH on them from one place 😂
I can start one give me a mo!

Let’s take this to a new home, team wellogs deserve their own place 👇

Kudos to @eyethinkyousuck for the new thread title - I couldn’t resist! Ah the first thread has to have the actual name. Booo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We definitely should’ve started a Welloggs thread weeks back when it was mentioned, sooo much to catch up on 😂

I wonder how things Kenya trip works out. See some of the US runfluencers out there in the last couple of weeks and curious if it’s a paid trip or a paid for trip. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s tagged it as an ad just to make people think and really he’s paid for a trip himself to go there for an experience 🤷🏽‍♀️
Which US ones were out there?

Which US ones were out there?
I don’t remember one of them but the other was Ben Johnson I think his name is? Sure I saw him post some bits from there a few weeks back. He posts a ridiculous amount per day so could have to look back.

He’s definitely one guy I’m dubious about, saw his transformation post a month or two ago and states he started running in 2018 and was about 18-20st but within three months his a 20 minute 5k or something! Saw in the comments he got challenged and some disappeared or he was arguing and being sarcastic back to others. Maybe he’s the American Welsh Wonka

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stride and Glory’s coaching qualifications… I’m not so sure that just having completed a certain distance, event or x amount of miles is a coaching qualification. I could be wrong though as I have got my distance swimming badges up to 2000m so let me know if you want swimming coaching for your cross training!
33033FB3-8E92-4631-83D5-A1624C7F6C6A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mate wish I had some of these running instashamerz life, getting your nails done going to the gym drinking nice coffees. Who can I sign my life away to give me free stuff please.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stride and Glory’s coaching qualifications… I’m not so sure that just having completed a certain distance, event or x amount of miles is a coaching qualification. I could be wrong though as I have got my distance swimming badges up to 2000m so let me know if you want swimming coaching for your cross training!View attachment 910889
It’s the accountant job that clinches it for me. Perfect coaching qualification that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet this trip has been in the making for weeks. Explains her lack of sensible training. Her balls out 10k race. Her trying to squeeze another 10k race in. The list of excuses and explanations and being so defensive. It ALL makes sense now. She was never going to Valencia as of weeks prior. Her YouTube vlog is a SHAM. All their posts are lies concocted to create a fairytale couple loving life and running. Sick of it. How can we let the thousands of clueless followers of theirs know how awful these two are and NO ONE should be listening to these conniving liars for ANY type of running inspiration/ advice. I bet even their kiss arse friends will think this whole situation is awful.

Matt steamrolled his Kenya chance over anything Kelly wanted. He knew she would run it, bomb it and then Welshy looks like a terrible coach. The new story gets him off scott free for his bad coaching and he gets to go off to Africa for weeks. Utter selfish twit!!!!
Yep completely agree with this, I looked into Iten a few yeas ago but decided I was too tit.
It's a lot of planning to go into it, he's known for weeks, Kelly was never doing Valencia.
It's all about him and her running another inevitable 4:45 is a bad advert for him

Stride and Glory’s coaching qualifications… I’m not so sure that just having completed a certain distance, event or x amount of miles is a coaching qualification. I could be wrong though as I have got my distance swimming badges up to 2000m so let me know if you want swimming coaching for your cross training!View attachment 910889
I can’t believe it’s not satire

I swear Anna can't post anything positive without a whinge to balance it out. Isaac goes straight to sleep in the running buggy. Great, he obviously finds the motion soothing so she can go on long runs whenever she wants. Oh no, has to then point out he has a big nose (WTF) like her. Like, God forbid you don't have the perfect Instagram worthy baby. The stupid thing is he is such a cute kid. Why put that tit on social media? Kids have enough to deal with today with everyone else trying to tear apart every aspect of their appearance, why even joke about that kind of thing?

Also, if someone is repeatedly eating to the point of feeling physically sick (or being sick. Oh, sorry, having food poisoning which seems to happen to her with suspect frequency) then they need help. Sorry, that's not normal. She mentions doing that at least once a week if not more.

I just don't understand why people find her positive when she's anything but. She's so ungrateful for everything.

Lmao I didn’t realize she did that — what is the point?!

Yes, I saw on that social blade website that she had picked up about 9K followers out of nowhere. Not sure it’s gotten her anywhere, as she seems to have a singular client? Wonder how much it cost to make that app and rubbish website. I certainly wouldn’t pay that much for an app from someone who clearly has no clue
Haha she’s so annoying! All her content is the same, someone filming her running in a line in the park whilst she does some weird breathing thing with her mouth 🤢

With her doing this and Alex_m asking everyone to like share and save her crappy, poor technique videos, it shows you how bad things are with these desperate wannabes

Haha she’s so annoying! All her content is the same, someone filming her running in a line in the park whilst she does some weird breathing thing with her mouth 🤢
Haha. I also find her gym videos really cringey to watch, because it's pretty obvious she's self-conscious in front of the camera. She holds in her breath to try and look cute but it ends up just looking really awkward. Lifting weights isn't pretty so don't try so hard! Appreciate gym influencers like Lucy Davis and Hanna Oeberg who don't give a crap about looking 'cute' while lifting weights -- because what would be the point of trying?

The sooner they ban these tits from using cameras in races the better! Sure he’s going to be ahead of the mass runners but the likes of that Fordy pest and Ben is Running doing his park run videos are just an annoyance.

Not saying Bester isn’t annoying because he’s one of the most annoying around, they just need to be more considerate of all the filming for likes and trying to get the sense of being liked. Not everyone wants to be in film and not everyone wants to run a race with a big bleeping selfie stick in front of their face 🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The sooner they ban these tits from using cameras in races the better! Sure he’s going to be ahead of the mass runners but the likes of that Fordy pest and Ben is Running doing his park run videos are just an annoyance.

Not saying Bester isn’t annoying because he’s one of the most annoying around, they just need to be more considerate of all the filming for likes and trying to get the sense of being liked. Not everyone wants to be in film and not everyone wants to run a race with a big bleeping selfie stick in front of their face 🤬
He looks like an absolute tosser. I’m embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.