Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, referring to you know who from last week, a stalker. So anyone who follows her running is a stalker?? How about don't put your entire life on social media. Wellogs needs to put their egos in check. My god.
When she literally made a whole YouTube series about her training...

Reactions: 5
Valencia isn’t happening everyone (For Kelly - Harri is ill so they have decided to stay at home)

Actually am gutted for her. We thought a year ago things might be getting back to normal by now . I hope she rests and uses this time for a pb attempt in the spring.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Valencia isn’t happening everyone.

Actually am gutted for her. We thought a year ago things might be getting back to normal by now . I hope she rests and uses this time for a pb attempt in the spring.
Is it cancelled? I thought she'd just dropped out

Ah phew. Sorry, not for her obviously but I have a friend doing it, on great form, and already out there so would have been gutted for her if it was actually cancelled!

Reactions: 2
Hope the kids is ok but it all feels a little planned

She’s bottled it
I get this too! Wasn’t he under the weather when they did Berlin? There just seems to be a lot recently and I personally think it’s all playing on her mind about her doing too much and now thinking how much she’s in the eye of everyone.

Good to see Matt stepping up Fathering again! Always seems to be him jollying off and considering he’d clearly been injured lately he could have let her go and stayed home to look after Harri. Always get the sense that he puts himself first over Kelly and Harri, could be wrong but that’s how it comes across. If my husband was how WR is then my husband would be in the bin with the food waste on top 🙅🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Harri's PCR isn't back yet. Even if Matt did say he'd stay home with the kids, Kelly shouldn't be traveling with an unknown Covid status at home. She's doing the right thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I said the other day when the rules changed, I bet she won’t go. And like many I imagine they can’t afford time inside/day 2 testing which is fine. But also if she were +ve with omicron that’s all of them inside vaccinated or not for 10 days due to the change in those rules. WR can’t risk his precious outside time I imagine.
Orrrr it’s over training and she knows it but would never care to admit it. Small snotty child makes the best excuse eh?!
I say all this coz WR/she wasn’t well when Berlin happened but they went anyway…

It makes me think now that it was planned. She was never going to do it

that’s why she did the races and speed work runs

Reactions: 11
It makes me think now that it was planned. She was never going to do it

that’s why she did the races and speed work runs
I think you might be right. Nothing about her training indicated she was preparing for a marathon at all... so maybe she really wasn't

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.