Running instagrammers #12 GRWM - it’s just waking up, dressing and eating, not content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Sarah continue to make out that she is so ultra organised and efficient when in reality all she is done is take the food she needs to eat for the day to work with her. I.e. a packed lunch! Imagine if she actually had kids or something to think about. God forbid!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s to show she has “a lot” of food. She probably thinks it will reassure family/friends who are worried about her ever decreasing frame. Probably still isn’t enough considering she’s doing two/three workouts a day and she probably doesn’t eat it all in one day.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else starting to think she is coming across as really smug??? Yes, you are quick but noone envies you as you have the frame of a child and apparently zero life outside running 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone else starting to think she is coming across as really smug??? Yes, you are quick but noone envies you as you have the frame of a child and apparently zero life outside running 🙄
I’d like to be a bit quicker (or, yknow, be able to run at all cos I’m injured and grumpy just now 😂) but I also like food & living life 😅

Reactions: 3
I’d like to be a bit quicker (or, yknow, be able to run at all cos I’m injured and grumpy just now 😂) but I also like food & living life 😅
This is my point 100%. Her entire life is geared towards running faster. And letting the world know about it. For what? It's not her job! Yes, running can be a huge thing for people but it's literally all she has... no life at all!

Reactions: 4
This group of elite runners in Font Romeu is a interesting mix, i bet its interesting dynamic wise, with Philly behaving like a 5 year old, Anya super loud and posh, Holly Archer with her god complex then Sally who always appear moody and miserable.
Yeah, we’re seeing their honeymoon phase, I cannot wait until they are couple months in. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When you're deep into an eating disorder, control is everything. She thinks she is happy beacuse she can control the training, the food...any stressor changing that would send her to a spiral

And of course she's happy, in a very disordered way

(I'm not jeaulous either, count every second, evrey calorie, not been able to improvise, to rest, to chill just because... no thanks!)

Reactions: 5
When you're deep into an eating disorder, control is everything. She thinks she is happy beacuse she can control the training, the food...any stressor changing that would send her to a spiral

And of course she's happy, in a very disordered way

(I'm not jeaulous either, count every second, evrey calorie, not been able to improvise, to rest, to chill just because... no thanks!)
Agree completely. I’m not jealous at all. Been there, done that and got weak bones to show for it. It’s a miserable existence. She doesn’t have a life. She’s merely existing. She will be in physical pain. She’ll be so cold that it’ll be painful.

Agree completely. I’m not jealous at all. Been there, done that and got weak bones to show for it. It’s a miserable existence. She doesn’t have a life. She’s merely existing. She will be in physical pain. She’ll be so cold that it’ll be painful.
Yea very sad…..and if she does decide at some stage that she wants to start a family, i’m sure her fertility will be deteriorated existing at such a low weight for so long.

No doubt there will be lots of photos of her in extra layers in kids size clothes, complaining of the cold and showing everyone she wears tiny sizes and needs hot drinks all the time.

Yea very sad…..and if she does decide at some stage that she wants to start a family, i’m sure her fertility will be deteriorated existing at such a low weight for so long.

No doubt there will be lots of photos of her in extra layers in kids size clothes, complaining of the cold and showing everyone she wears tiny sizes and needs hot drinks all the time.
I doubt she wants children as she would have to face the fact that she is a GROWN WOMAN and not a child like she wants to be/thinks she is. It’s creepy to be so gleeful about wearing kids clothes.

Shocker… beans just realized Valencia marathon is probably not going to happen. Do we think that place was also #gifted? She will probably still go on the trip to #support but she never gets to go on holidays right.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s another who I just don’t think likes running that much anymore. If anyone has time to train for a marathon it’s her!

Reactions: 6
Surely Sarah’s boyfriend finds her super dull too? Can she actually have any chat? And I’d be worried I might snap her if so much as touched her!

I get the impression they’ve been together a long time? It must be hard to deal with. I do feel sorry for her family
---

Shocker… beans just realized Valencia marathon is probably not going to happen. Do we think that place was also #gifted? She will probably still go on the trip to #support but she never gets to go on holidays right.
What a shock but let’s all wait for the repetitive reel of her going, not listing posts as ads, waving yellow Pom Poms around in a yellow Westin jumper and saying how watching the marathon has inspired her to get her BQ dream! 🙄🤢

She definitely doesn’t like running and is trying to stay relevant because she’s too much of a bleeping twit to go work full time

What a shock but let’s all wait for the repetitive reel of her going, not listing posts as ads, waving yellow Pom Poms around in a yellow Westin jumper and saying how watching the marathon has inspired her to get her BQ dream! 🙄🤢

She definitely doesn’t like running and is trying to stay relevant because she’s too much of a bleeping twit to go work full time
well the whole lifestyle fashion thing she had going for a while with this personal shopper clearly didn’t work out. Neither did the #mumlife because she is clearly not relatable for most. So we are back on the running bandwagon.

I can’t see how having to base your whole lifestyle around content you no longer like is preferable to just getting a bloody job!
I know a lot of people who were good/keen runners in their 20s/30s but for various reasons it took a back seat, and they moved on. It’s really common, and trying to force it just for content?! It’s a bit tragic really

Why is Sally not with the other girls in the cool camp?
Who’s the Niamh chick that’s hanging out Philly?
Something off about Sally, she always comes across so miserable and angry at life, she is probably is a fun sponge around Anya and Philly.
Niamh is AFD runner, who Philly probably knows well from junior days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.