Running Instagrammers #10 I have a following. Oh so you are Jesus now? £9.99 for 20k on offer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at his posts last night and he's always saying about how tired and fatigued he is but never take a rest day! Another clown heading towards an injury and surprise surprise he's a 'running coach' too :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
I've seen some general running chat on here but is there a thread for general running/tips etc?

It’s all discussed here so post away what you’re wanting to get off of your chest 😊
Thanks, just never know whether to post general stuff on here.

Got a ballot place for london landmarks today. I'm very novice and would be my first half. Also entered the ballot for london marathon but I know thats unlikely. Was just wondering what people thought of landmarks as I would have to pay before I hear about marathon (both would be a challenge for my current running ability!)

Reactions: 1
I did it in 2021 and it was nice but very winding in places with a few hairpins. Definitely worth it if you’ve never done it before. My husband said he got a ballot email confirming his place today but it’s not one if so again

Reactions: 3
The London marathon ballot is like hens teeth. I’d just carry on with the landmarks. Not least because it’s very sensible to train for a half before training for a marathon.
Also can someone start a new thread?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.