Running #2 PF is a pain in the calf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do short ladies (I'm 5ft) get tights from please? Currently having to wear shorts plus knee length socks as I can't find anything short enough!

Where do short ladies (I'm 5ft) get tights from please? Currently having to wear shorts plus knee length socks as I can't find anything short enough!
I get 7/8 length if I want them to be full lengths. Love sweaty Betty but usually in the sale.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have recommendations for good wireless earbuds? Want them for every day use but also essential that they stay in while running.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have recommendations for good wireless earbuds? Want them for every day use but also essential that they stay in while running.
Aftershokz. They're not earbuds, they do go around your head and you can hear what's going on around you.

Reactions: 4
If you do get them please don't wear them on a railway platform. I'm absolutely sick to death of people dropping them on the track and then expecting me to jump down there and get them. I swear there is going to be a death soon because some tosser thinks their stupid airpods are worth the risk.

• Wow
I have these -

Plantronic BackBeat Fit 2100 Bluetooth - Sport Headphones, In-Ear, Black

I've got the old school ones with the connector between the ear buds - £50 on Amazon right now - I prefer the connector being there, can hang them round my neck while not using, easy to chuck in my bag etc and less likely to lose.

I have these -

Plantronic BackBeat Fit 2100 Bluetooth - Sport Headphones, In-Ear, Black

I've got the old school ones with the connector between the ear buds - £50 on Amazon right now - I prefer the connector being there, can hang them round my neck while not using, easy to chuck in my bag etc and less likely to lose.

Quoting myself - I've just had a nosey at the reviews in Amazon! Wow! I've not had any issues with mine - had about a year now and still work perfectly and love them. Hope I'm not recommending something duff!

Last edited:
Ladies running underwear recommendations please? The sizes are annoying with Runderwear and it's too cold to go commando...

It would bearable if it was run by volunteers but these events cost quite a bit of money. I refuse to do them 1)because of the cost and 2)because there are some lovely runs near me so I'd rather make my own route.

Hey guys, how's everyone's running going?

I've really caught the bug these last 6 months after joining a running club, so after a 10k race last Sunday I was thinking of a half in May & another in October! Been gradually upping my weekly distance across the last 6 months & really enjoying being able to just keep going for longer than I thought possible before - hopefully my spirits stay this high all through training?!

Also been starting out with guide running since last summer, so would like to complete the UK Athletics training for that to go on their database 🙂 Would really recommend it to anyone interested, it's a great way to meet lovely people & have an external reason to train!

Also been starting out with guide running since last summer, so would like to complete the UK Athletics training for that to go on their database 🙂 Would really recommend it to anyone interested, it's a great way to meet lovely people & have an external reason to train!
As a visually impaired runner, can I please just say a big thank you.

(if anyone has any questions about guide running from the point of view of a visually impaired runner, please just ask)

• Heart
parkrun in Wales is back next weekend. I saw that some were back yesterday; but many did say it's too short notice.

• Heart
Will you be at it this weekend @Melian ?

Also ahhh guys, the title of this thread has come for me 😅 After 3 days of hill walking in my very well-used, 9 year old walking boots, yesterday morning and this morning had the dreaded heel pain... Had some very minor arch pain during the walks too. I really hope it was just my battered old walking boots that triggered it and I'll be fine in a week or so, because this is my first time having any sort of heel/arch pain and I'd like to go back to business as usual

Time to rest and do some of the suggested exercises, then, I suppose!

Finally back up and running.. back in October I did a half marathon with a dodgy knee, and basically sidelined myself for 3 months. Got the all clear from the physio to start couch to 5k this week, and I can’t explain how happy being able to run again makes me!

• Heart