Running instagrammers #11 Transformation Tuesday - they all start to pay for their kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many of them are awful for over training. Mad sessions and then their social lives are hikes/tennis/wild swims/bikes without thinking there is impact

Reactions: 8
One shoulder tops for running give me the ick and anyone wearing one seriously should have their head checked IMHO.

Reactions: 10
Why would you take pictures on canulas and hospital tags? Oh wait, it’s all for the gram 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So many of them are awful for over training. Mad sessions and then their social lives are hikes/tennis/wild swims/bikes without thinking there is impact
Just waiting for the next Runnermancbee post when she reflects about how she’s realised she’s been overtraining like mad again and needs to find another hobby other than exercise 🥱

Reactions: 5
have I been living in a hole, has tth Hannah moved out of London permanently? I thought she was renovating a house there? I absolutely love her Peaks content but assumed she was always up there for work

She didn’t actually stop for long at all according to strava!! On Sunday she posted a longish run with a hangover and ignoring it. Bet she ended up just massively dehydrated / heat stroke as it was so hot on Sunday. Running with a hangover in that heat was a bit stupid!!
You are dealing with attention seeking morons here "oh look at me, running in 30 degree heat with a hangover"

Reactions: 3
You are dealing with attention seeking morons here "oh look at me, running in 30 degree heat with a hangover"
OH did a run with our club on Sunday, the leaders of it turned up hungover and without water (11 miles trail run over hills without cover). Some people are bleeping idiots.

Reactions: 5
have I been living in a hole, has tth Hannah moved out of London permanently? I thought she was renovating a house there? I absolutely love her Peaks content but assumed she was always up there for work
I think so! I’ve always wondered about this too. She bought the house with her then-BF, they got engaged and then not long after she upped and left to the Peaks. I can only assume they split as she doesn’t wear her ring any more and never mentions him.

V jealous of her life tbh, I wish I had a cool job and could go running in nice places every day

Reactions: 3
I think so! I’ve always wondered about this too. She bought the house with her then-BF, they got engaged and then not long after she upped and left to the Peaks. I can only assume they split as she doesn’t wear her ring any more and never mentions him.

V jealous of her life tbh, I wish I had a cool job and could go running in nice places every day
Oh no I hadn’t realised 😢 hope she’s ok.

I don’t think I follow Hannah what’s her account
Twice the health- Hannah and Emily co-run an account together. In the midst of all these other annoying influencers I actually really like them and would recommend following even tho their running adventures will make you envious!

Reactions: 2
Oh no I hadn’t realised 😢 hope she’s ok.

Twice the health- Hannah and Emily co-run an account together. In the midst of all these other annoying influencers I actually really like them and would recommend following even tho their running adventures will make you envious!
Yeah I really like them too (more so now then when they lived together and did everything together and dressed exactly the same…) - they both have actual jobs and train sensibly unlike many other of our friends in this thread!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.