Running Instagrammers #10 I have a following. Oh so you are Jesus now? £9.99 for 20k on offer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like Anna "I can't train as mucha as I did before". Going for a run almost everyday, and never skipping a long run on weekends...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did wonder if anyone else would pick up on runnerbeans story. How inconvenient of a baby to have a long nap and mess up mummy's running plans... 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Looks like Sarah who after getting a 10k pb went out for a meal and got… a salad

Also as an aside looks like runner manc bee was the victim of a knife crime while out running. Honestly shocking and so scary that something like that could happen totally unprovoked

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Looks like Sarah who after getting a 10k pb went out for a meal and got… a salad

Also as an aside looks like runner manc bee was the victim of a knife crime while out running. Honestly shocking and so scary that something like that could happen totally unprovoked
Where did you see that please?

Where did you see that please?
So shocking and horrific. I think she was the victim of a robbery as the perp slashed her to take her bag&phone? Her wound kept getting infected too as they used a dirty knife, and she kept ending up in hospital for it. It looks like the perp that stole her phone has set up a new fake account pretending to be her and is trying to add all her followers.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So shocking and horrific. I think she was the victim of a robbery as the perp slashed her to take her bag&phone? Her wound kept getting infected too as they used a dirty knife, and she kept ending up in hospital for it. It looks like the perp that stole her phone has set up a new fake account pretending to be her and is trying to add all her followers.
I’d missed the bit about the fake acccount. How bleeping weird. And so scary

Reactions: 1
So mullet tits Lloyd Kempson is jacking team project run in and doing a merger then?! Is this because of his tit reputation for being a terrible, lazy and money grabbing coach with the shitted haircut in the country? Makes you wonder if he stopped getting people through the door and ripped off, next I hope it’s Bester who goes into a hole but can’t see that just yet

• Wow
Runner beans is really annoying me! Like honestly! Even someone commented on a post asking if her mum knew she was covering all her runs and she basically went yeah she’s on standby! Like how lucky to have that support. But most of her content is her without her baby doing some form of exercise, then complaining when the baby does something which prevents her from being able to exercise!
my marathon training was shocking with my baby because my baby comes first. I’m running more consistently now (I do run/walk sometimes on easy runs) but how I’ve done it is going super early before my husband and kids wake up or when he is around. He runs and goes whenever really, but I don’t, and I don’t want to get up at 4.45am to run but I do! It’s like she wants to have her cake, get up when she normally would and do all the things she normally would. What made her think that having a baby wouldmeannot always being able to do everything when you want. Also she has a running buggy, is he not 6 months now and so she can run with him?!

Reactions: 8
I think someone has asked before but anyone got any title suggestions?
I have nothing witty coming to mind, they are all grifting thundertwats.

I find Runnerbeans so… average…. I can’t understand why she’s even got any kind of social media presence, or what gave her the arrogance in the first place to even start one. She isn’t funny, particularly good looking, engaging, relatable, or fast. I kind of think you need to be at least one of these things to think people might want to follow you.

Reactions: 9
I find Runnerbeans so… average…. I can’t understand why she’s even got any kind of social media presence, or what gave her the arrogance in the first place to even start one. She isn’t funny, particularly good looking, engaging, relatable, or fast. I kind of think you need to be at least one of these things to think people might want to follow you.
I used to find her much more relatable when I started following her a few years ago. She had a very average first marathon time and worked her way down to a 3:38, so I enjoyed seeing what was possible running-wise through hard work and perseverance. Since then she’s slowly been losing touch and I think she’s fallen out of love with running / has other priorities. I guess since she has so many followers she wants to continue posting but it all rings a bit hollow and directionless at the moment

Reactions: 4
Sadly, there are no rude words allowed in titles! How about:
Medal Mondays, grifted shoes, giving running in heat tips like it’s news
Or
Transformation Tuesday - they all start to pay for their kit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sadly, there are no rude words allowed in titles! How about:
Medal Mondays, grifted shoes, giving running in heat tips like it’s news
Or
Transformation Tuesday - they all start to pay for their kit
Transformation Tuesday simply because they will never pay! Runner beans getting gifted SB pissed me right off!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think someone has asked before but anyone got any title suggestions?
I have nothing witty coming to mind, they are all grifting thundertwats.
Running in the heat tips from coaching frauds, hey quick here’s my pure sports discount code

Gifted Garmins and #PRInvites, tell me your crap tips again and so I know I’ll be alright

Lloyds mullet and the instagram running frauds on tour

• Haha
Running in the heat tips from coaching frauds, hey quick here’s my pure sports discount code

Gifted Garmins and #PRInvites, tell me your crap tips again and so I know I’ll be alright

Lloyds mullet and the instagram running frauds on tour
That last one is gold

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.