Running Instagrammers #10 I have a following. Oh so you are Jesus now? £9.99 for 20k on offer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s because of the platform but I’ve started getting running people pushed into my tiktok algorithm… and they aren’t annoying dickheads like the IG lot. Confusing.

Reactions: 1
Mr ‘I never run topless’ running topless again last night and tonight. Thought him being topless ‘because of his frame’ was rarer than a Pokémon

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Struggling for content are we Carla? 🙄
Everything she spews is absolute nonsense. I don’t think I’ve ever looked at a post of hers and thought, “That’s a good tip!”

Surely no one looking at her profile can think those 65K followers are genuine! I wonder what the people at her running club must make of her 🤣

Reactions: 7
Everything she spews is absolute nonsense. I don’t think I’ve ever looked at a post of hers and thought, “That’s a good tip!”

Surely no one looking at her profile can think those 65K followers are genuine! I wonder what the people at her running club must make of her 🤣
Exactly and every time an account (forget her name) with a big following posts a reel, it miraculously appears like for like from Carla a day or two later 🙄 she’ll get found out with her fake following, it is funny hearing herself call herself a running influencer 😂

Reactions: 1
Exactly and every time an account (forget her name) with a big following posts a reel, it miraculously appears like for like from Carla a day or two later 🙄 she’ll get found out with her fake following, it is funny hearing herself call herself a running influencer 😂
I’m dying to know who she’s copying!

Reactions: 2
Elizabeth clor - I know we have discussed her technique before but it’s even weirder in today’s reel 🙈🙈🙈 How does she run like that?! And how come no-one ever comments how bleeping weird she looks?!
I’m so glad people are speaking about this lol…. One of the biggest mysteries on insta… someone actually commented saying that she had great form yesterday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m so glad people are speaking about this lol…. One of the biggest mysteries on insta… someone actually commented saying that she had great form yesterday
She restricts and blocks any comments about her strange form and gets very defensive about it. She runs like she’s tit herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m dying to know who she’s copying!
It’s someone that my husband follows so I’ll have to ask him but he always shows me and it’s always the same content! I find it funny that she’s actually buying followers to make out she’s more popular and inspiring that elites and semi elites in running! It’s quite comical and pretty bleeping sad for a grown ass woman

It’s the manic grin that gets me- she has a bit of a grimace, like she’s gritting her teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s someone that my husband follows so I’ll have to ask him but he always shows me and it’s always the same content! I find it funny that she’s actually buying followers to make out she’s more popular and inspiring that elites and semi elites in running! It’s quite comical and pretty bleeping sad for a grown ass woman
Please do! It deserves to be called out

Reactions: 3
Great form if you run like a duck about to tit themselves

• Haha
Elizabeth clor looks like someone has told her ‘how to run’ and she’s literally copied everything but somehow got it totally wrong… stand tall ✅ strong arm drive ✅ tight core ✅ positive mindset(!) ✅
But they forgot to tell her to just actually run like a normal person instead of looking like a robot - she just looks bleeping WEIRD. And her shorts are always just that bit too low and they annoy me.
She looks like the most unnatural runner ever - and given the miles she does she should be much quicker imo!

• Haha
Her form is weird, but what's with the unsettling forced smile she's running with? The whole thing is so odd to watch.

Elizabeth clor looks like someone has told her ‘how to run’ and she’s literally copied everything but somehow got it totally wrong… stand tall ✅ strong arm drive ✅ tight core ✅ positive mindset(!) ✅
But they forgot to tell her to just actually run like a normal person instead of looking like a robot - she just looks bleeping WEIRD. And her shorts are always just that bit too low and they annoy me.
She looks like the most unnatural runner ever - and given the miles she does she should be much quicker imo!
She's another who looks like she's just soiled herself. Her shoulders are as stiff as a board. But the best bit by far is the awkward glances at the camera

• Haha
If you click her highlights "running form" she explains why she runs like that, basically she has limited mobility in her ankles. To be fair I think most people in her position would give up running but good on her for keeping going.

By the looks of things Sarah has done parkrun, an hour of yoga and refuelled by… sharing a coissant. Jesus,

Also…. New thread time! Anyone got any bright ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.