Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf is he doing

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for her no one deserves that while heavily pregnant and looking after a one year old.

Reactions: 1
I’d love to feel sorry for her but I reckon she just keeps going back to him so it’s just kinda like we’ll get on with it ruby at this stage. Sorry but how many times has he got to disrespect you to actually leave him for good ?

Reactions: 9
i don't mean to sound harsh.
i feel for her i really do however he was like this when delilah was born , they then got back together and have decided to bring another baby into this mess and for what reason?
she will keep going back to him.. she'll go back and say its for the sake of the kids and then repeat

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I saw something that she has only been with him 2 years. 2 years 2 dogs 2 kids and a few break ups . Seems a lot to go through. Hopefully she stays strong because he is an actual walking ick 🤮

Reactions: 6
She picked him up and drove them to the park so he could see Delilah and he told her to stay in the car? The car you used to post pictures of and pretend it was yours on insta? I would have left him there and his new Mrs can pick him up. Lads an absolute bleeping moron.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She picked him up and drove them to the park so he could see Delilah and he told her to stay in the car? The car you used to post pictures of and pretend it was yours on insta? I would have left him there and his new Mrs can pick him up. Lads an absolute bleeping moron.
he’s an actual idiot. i don’t like him at all even since she started seeing him you can tell he’s a waste of space. wasn’t he arrested a while ago? there was a video of him being arrested from 2022 i think maybe 2021 on lorenzo tiktok but that’s now been taken down

• Wow
Reactions: 3
she needs to stop with the constant tiktoks about him it’s embarrassing and she’s giving him what he wants which is attention needs to grow up

Reactions: 8
Did she post this somewhere ?

After seeing all the drama unfold, she needs to be done with him for good. It’s not healthy for her children at all, he’s a waste of space and someone she never should’ve had kids with to be honest. If she goes back to him she’s just as bad as him! Now she’s out and seen his true colours she needs to stay away and just prioritise herself and her little ones

Reactions: 4
Lorenzo put a story up today of Delilah in ruby’s car how much we betting they’re back together again 🥱

posting that someone asked for her number in B&M was definitely to get a reaction from Lorenzo

they’re both so childish 😂
---
they’re both so childish 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think shes as bad as him 😂 2 young kids trying to play house 2 kids and had only been together 2 years 😳

Reactions: 3