Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think they’re back together and she doesn’t wanna admit it.
Lorenzo posted a picture of him holding Delilah in the reflection of rubys car right at the same time Ruby posted a picture of her in her car so they must of been together.
I also noticed she said it was just her mum being her birth partner and now it’s changed to Lorenzo can be there if he wants
Her stupid tiktoks have slowed down too

Reactions: 3
I really don’t like her new house, it’s so cottagey style she doesn’t show much of it I’ve noticed

I honestly think they’re back together and she doesn’t wanna admit it.
Lorenzo posted a picture of him holding Delilah in the reflection of rubys car right at the same time Ruby posted a picture of her in her car so they must of been together.
I also noticed she said it was just her mum being her birth partner and now it’s changed to Lorenzo can be there if he wants
Her stupid tiktoks have slowed down too
If that’s true she really is pathetic and they deserve eachother🙃

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else see the deleted video of her complaining about her ex? Nothing fuels me more is when these ‘perfect’ TikTok mums finally crash and burn 😂

Reactions: 6
What did she say ?
it was a deleted video of what lorenzo had done and I’m assuming is the reason for their latest break up
It’s vile! Like I do feel bad for her because it is crappy what he did but the fact that it’s showing that all these ‘perfect’ TikTok mums are all bull

I hope she has a good support system for 2 under 2. its brutal out here

Reactions: 4
These young tiktok mums are always trying to make out their relationship is perfect and they aren’t part of the ‘stigma’, they are!! All their relationships break down. Ruby’s twice, Evangeline, Annais Bolton , Abigail Rosae are all on and off..
They try to glamify the teen mum life😑

Reactions: 7
These young tiktok mums are always trying to make out their relationship is perfect and they aren’t part of the ‘stigma’, they are!! All their relationships break down. Ruby’s twice, Evangeline, Annais Bolton , Abigail Rosae are all on and off..
They try to glamify the teen mum life😑
Annai I did feel sorry for when her and Lewis broke up but she kept it clean but ruby is just consult going on and on about it like yeah we we get it you’re a single mum, you’re not the only one 🥱

Reactions: 5
Literally! Ruby’s first post about becoming a single mum was made to be this huge announcement🤣🤣🤣 like it’s all for the views it’s so sad and embarrassing
We need a thread for all these tiktok mums because there’s always something

Reactions: 2
Literally! Ruby’s first post about becoming a single mum was made to be this huge announcement🤣🤣🤣 like it’s all for the views it’s so sad and embarrassing
We need a thread for all these tiktok mums because there’s always something
There is one already! But it’s closed for some members which is annoying
Not all of them are on there most are like annai, dakoata, Evangeline etc there’s a couple more that need to be mentioned on there because they’re annoying asf 😂

Can this thread not be moved to tiktok section?
Not sure if she started on ig or TikTok but yeah someone should probably move it to TikTok mums
---
Not sure if she started on ig or TikTok but yeah someone should probably move it to TikTok mums
If it does get moved over to TikTok mums can that thread be opened to all again because I can’t comment on any of the TikTok mum threads and it’s so annoying 😂

I can’t comment on the old one either
I think there should be updated new one tbh cos there’s so many others😂
Ruby Thompstone
Evangaline
Abbie Martin
Annais
Hani Challinor
Jades family
Abigail rosae
Charlotte Scrunchy Mama
Dakota
These are all part of the group or just annoying
Any more? 😤

I can’t comment on the old one either
I think there should be updated new one tbh cos there’s so many others😂
Ruby Thompstone
Evangaline
Abbie Martin
Annais
Hani Challinor
Jades family
Abigail rosae
Charlotte Scrunchy Mama
Dakota
These are all part of the group or just annoying
Any more? 😤
Lozzij has her own thread but there’s that other Lauren who’s she’s friends with laurenslittlefamily who is just as annoying!

Lozzij has her own thread but there’s that other Lauren who’s she’s friends with laurenslittlefamily who is just as annoying!
Yes!!🥱🥱
---
Has that tiktok mum group fallen apart cos I don’t see much of them together anymore or comments on eachother’s posts

Yes!!🥱🥱
---
Has that tiktok mum group fallen apart cos I don’t see much of them together anymore or comments on eachother’s posts
Lozij and laurenslittlefamily were out together recently but apart from that I don’t think any of them has met up for a while, not sure if they’ve fallen out or anything but after reading the other thread I think something might have happened between them