Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a bloody scruff
Ruby if you read here for the love of god (and all our eyes) please sort your ratty hair extensions out and stop putting it in that awful half up half down thing 🤦‍♀️ you look like you smell of grog. How’s it possible she’s actually got more rough looking? I thought she looked half decent before she dyed her hair and obviously went back to Lorenzo. She actually used to be somewhat likeable now she’s just irritating and irrelevant.
Ruby is living proof if you go back to a piece of 💩 it shows

Reactions: 7
His instagram is the funniest thing, all of a sudden no more selling Rolex’s … as if he was even selling them to begin with 🤣

I can imagine he just had a job with his dad and loves to act an imagine on social media pretend he’s all this.. he’s nothing and it really shows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His instagram is the funniest thing, all of a sudden no more selling Rolex’s … as if he was even selling them to begin with 🤣

I can imagine he just had a job with his dad and loves to act an imagine on social media pretend he’s all this.. he’s nothing and it really shows 😂
The lifestyle he tries to portray is bloody hilarious, trying to act as if he’s a self made millionaire when in reality it’s his dads business, his dads apartment, Rubys car even ruby paid for his crappy veneers 🤣🤣🤣 someone commented on his birthday shoutout to Delilah that it’s so nice he included a photo of ruby 🥴 DUH it’s because they are back together you bunch of idiots

Funny how her and jess aren't friends anymore since she's been back with Loren 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Hahaha okay ruby since when your never at home with them what do you mean making memories with your kids over nights out I’m sure they only thing they’ll remember from their childhood is their nans house 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I commented before about her hair looking like a lifted wig and I think I worked it out I think she’s using them root sprays to cover up her PP hair loss but it’s wayyy too dark and harsh 😭 she just needs a total make UNDER!

Hahaha okay ruby since when your never at home with them what do you mean making memories with your kids over nights out I’m sure they only thing they’ll remember from their childhood is their nans house 😂😂😂😂
All I think when I see her post TikTok after TikTok with that title/caption or similar ones is that’s someone desperately trying to convince herself and everyone else that she’s happy and likes being a mum when in reality she clearly doesn’t enjoy being a mum and isn’t maternal and she DEFINITELY would rather nights out and being away from her kids but she constantly posts videos like that saying the opposite cause she’s trying to convince herself that she’s happy and act like she’s not envious of other people who are living the life she would like which is child free cause it’s clear she really she wishes she didn’t have the responsibility of children.

It’s sad to say I know but I think she regrets having kids sometimes she just seems unsatisfied when she’s with the kids having to step up and be a mum but the second she’s away from them whether she’s on a trip away , a night out or at the bargain store it’s clear she’s a lot happier and excited cause she doesn’t have to be around looking after her kids and even when she is with her kids she’s rarely alone with them cause majority of the time her parents are taking care of them or her sisters and even Rubys grandparents have helped out and when she’s not with her own family she’s with Lorenzos which shows how desperate she is to be spending time with the family she claims hated her but it’s cause she doesn’t want to ever be alone taking care of her kids and would rather other people took care of them but she’ll make sure to get the content she wants of the kids for TikTok because that gets her views playing the single mum role when in reality she doesn’t know what it’s like to be a single mum. Everyone in her life enables her lazy immature behaviour and does everything for her so she never has had to grow up.

Lorenzo and his dad are using her but she’s too stupid to see it and I can see that bargain store situation ending badly especially if her and Lorenzo are back together and he cheats or treats her like tit again.

Takes them on holiday once 🤦‍♀️ she’s always on bloody nights out what is she on about. She even had to take her poor mum on holiday with her just so she could help with the kids!
---
All I think when I see her post TikTok after TikTok with that title/caption or similar ones is that’s someone desperately trying to convince herself and everyone else that she’s happy and likes being a mum when in reality she clearly doesn’t enjoy being a mum and isn’t maternal and she DEFINITELY would rather nights out and being away from her kids but she constantly posts videos like that saying the opposite cause she’s trying to convince herself that she’s happy and act like she’s not envious of other people who are living the life she would like which is child free cause it’s clear she really she wishes she didn’t have the responsibility of children.

It’s sad to say I know but I think she regrets having kids sometimes she just seems unsatisfied when she’s with the kids having to step up and be a mum but the second she’s away from them whether she’s on a trip away , a night out or at the bargain store it’s clear she’s a lot happier and excited cause she doesn’t have to be around looking after her kids and even when she is with her kids she’s rarely alone with them cause majority of the time her parents are taking care of them or her sisters and even Rubys grandparents have helped out and when she’s not with her own family she’s with Lorenzos which shows how desperate she is to be spending time with the family she claims hated her but it’s cause she doesn’t want to ever be alone taking care of her kids and would rather other people took care of them but she’ll make sure to get the content she wants of the kids for TikTok because that gets her views playing the single mum role when in reality she doesn’t know what it’s like to be a single mum. Everyone in her life enables her lazy immature behaviour and does everything for her so she never has had to grow up.

Lorenzo and his dad are using her but she’s too stupid to see it and I can see that bargain store situation ending badly especially if her and Lorenzo are back together and he cheats or treats her like tit again.
I agree. As harsh as it sounds I think it was a very big mistake for her to have Frankie. It’s very obvious she can’t cope despite her best efforts to portray different. Without her family those kids would have been taken off her.
She went on a weekend away when Frankie was four months old maybe younger. My baby is 18 months and I’ve never left her for a night yet. FOUR MONTHS!!!
She definitely bit off more than she could chew with having a second child but then she knew she could just offload them onto her family instead.
She preached all this nonsense about narcissists and airing hers and Lorenzos business online just take him back. She looks like a complete fool and he’ll only do it to her again

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Stop selling people your out of date food rather pay the normal rate for good food and not have a dodgy stomach . Hopefully they get closed down

Reactions: 1

Absolutely spot on! 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We never hear about the horrible mother in law anymore, I wonder if she’s with loren’s dad and since joining them Ruby is having to play happy families

She’s a massive bully interviewing that poor girl from that shop. Shes clearly vulnerable and gets taken advantage of. I f*cking hate some Tik tokers they have no respect or decorum. Need to get in the cesspits they came from.

also what happened to her clothing brand haha.

Reactions: 5
Her posts scream childish sometimes. The whole Lorenzo saga and every post on that was just childish.

also. I hate that I get so affected by the way she pronounces “yesterDAY” 🙈🤣😵💫

Ruby and her two brain cells working over time again….
she’s shared a warning of a man in Manchester City centre she confronted for taking pictures of her and the kids (which ok yeah fair enough warn people) but ruby you upload pictures of your kids every single day to millions of strangers!! They know their full name, dob, full family details, you tag where you are all the time, some people may even know where she lives she’s got no brain… what you caught this man doing in public today ruby is what thousands of weird seedy men will sadly be doing in private on your profile because you openly share pictures of your kids. I wish these “influencers” had bigger restrictions around being able to share minors it’s scary

She also goes “we went to Manchester to meet the kids dad” 😂 ffs she’s still pretending to be single I see

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I agree
Ruby and her two brain cells working over time again….
she’s shared a warning of a man in Manchester City centre she confronted for taking pictures of her and the kids (which ok yeah fair enough warn people) but ruby you upload pictures of your kids every single day to millions of strangers!! They know their full name, dob, full family details, you tag where you are all the time, some people may even know where she lives she’s got no brain… what you caught this man doing in public today ruby is what thousands of weird seedy men will sadly be doing in private on your profile because you openly share pictures of your kids. I wish these “influencers” had bigger restrictions around being able to share minors it’s scary

She also goes “we went to Manchester to meet the kids dad” 😂 ffs she’s still pretending to be single I see
a lot of the time they use their kids for likes letes be real idk how anyone is comfortable uploading their kids on a public instagram and Snapchat and tiktok for weirdos to look at knowing they could be save digitally kidnapped ect she knows nothing of the dangers online I don’t share my kids anywhereeeee why do people need to see my kids faces to know I have kids I can post my stuff but not show their face ect it’s just strange , only pictures of my kids anyone see is on my VERY private facebook and family is not allowed to upload them idk who they have on Facebook so only my family sees these pictures and a handful of friends I don’t have people on facebook I do not know